Reviews for I'm Only Me When I'm With You
Alekismine chapter 7 . 3/27/2012
I love this story! Its so cute! Omg though is Chloe's dad gonna leave soon? She could report him! How did he even get in her house? Haha UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
This is awesome! Update update update! Really soon! Can't wait for them to get together!
Vanina chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
I loved it _ , I'm studying English, so do not worry! if your Spanish is bad, my English is worse ... xD
Guest chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
Oh my goodness! Perfect chapter! I really liked how you used both points of view and both chloe and alek started to realize they have romantic feelings for their best friend. I reallly cant wait until the next chapter, im seriously dying to know what happens! Please update soooon! Great job!
Catniss1234 chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
Haha wait I'm in love with this story! Update soon please :)
misskenzi98 chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter. One of my fav stories! :)
iWant9Lives2Live chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
AHHHH UPDATE ASAP...like NOW! :D
ImAPrettyLittleLiarAria chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHG NOOOOOOOOOOOO. I would kill you but then you wouldnt be able to update. Omg this chapter was so awesome.i I cant wait for them to to get together. This is like my fave story. Update quickly or I might die and Brian might come and rape my soul please dont let him rape my soul.
Listen to Relient k now chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
This story is amazing and sweet, I love this soooo much :D
MakAttack23 chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Awwwww yay alek finally admitted his feelings for chloe! Ahhh im so happy! Update ASAP :D i absolutely love this story :))))
gator19 chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
OH MY GOSH YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON! This story is VERY VERY VERY VERY high on my favorites! I seriously can't wait till the next chapter!
TwilightFreak28 chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Absolutely incredible!Loved it!
ScissorLuv21 chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Haha, I screamed so loud, my dad ran into my room with a broom in his hand... LOL! I'm serious. My heart is just going to EXPLODE! Im so excited for the next chapter! Omigod he's FINALLY going to tell her! Aren't guy best friends like the sweest things EVER! My guys (I've trained them myself, Lol) are like the cutest thing since candy. And they're absolutely adorable. And I love how you explained this in such detail. Great job! Now, save me from my anxiety attack and UPDATE SOON!

LOVE YA PPL!

~Lexi

PS: Thanks for the whole reply-review thing.

PPS: How awkward would it be if my boys were reading this right now... (You guys know who you are! I love you all! ;)
ladywolf101 chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. I love this story! You're an amazing writer! This story is really hooking! I loved the date that he took her on! It was so sweet! And are you going to put Brian back in the story or was that a one time thing? This is so amazing! Hahahahhaha I would be honored of you would read one of my stories! I haven't written a NLOCK story, but I have written a Pretty Little Liars story! I don't know of you've watched that show, but I started watching it about the time that NLOCK came on. It's really good! Anyway, I really love your story! I do really think that this story is great! I loved the dandelions because that's what my best guy friend and I used to do! (he was really hot too haha) but then he moved:/ but that was super sweet! I can't wait to learn more about what Chloe and Alek's relationship! I really hope they kiss soon! :))

~Ladywolf101 3
allycat12e chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
Awhhh i lobe the part where Alek stays with her, l the dad erks me alot bit i like the choice in song, "the great ecscape" it is one of my favorite songs. No lie. I have been with your story since the beginning and always look forward for updates! You are a really good writer, i know i say that everytime i review, but i will keep saying it until it is no longer a true statment (which won't happen by the way.). Anyway, i really love the storyline so far it has yet to become boring and so i ask you to keep it up! But just a little advice, you had some spelling errors i guess you could say in the chapter, but it was only little things that can be easily fixed. Well for now i say my goodbyes until you update again and it is my turn to review again! Sooooo, update soon please! :))))))))
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »