Reviews for Destination, Darkness
ScM15 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Very nice snippets. I'm not familiar with Death Note or Full Metal Alchemist, but I'd like to see more of Buffy as a Green Lantern, and the Thor one could lead to a lot of fun as well. Maybe she can help them work out their issues without quite so much wholesale destruction.
adamjb chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Some enjoyable little shorts. The Fullmetal one was probably my favorite, Transformers probably my least.

In the Thor short, I would remove "basically" from the sentence "So you're basically pissed".
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Noooo! It's too short haha
Lady of the Hunt chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Wonderfully done. :) All the worlds that weren't saved...very nicely done. :) And fantastic job at pointing out exactly where all the stories began, which seems kind of obvious, but is hard to do on occasion. :)
IndieWrites chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Brilliantly done. And so funny in some instances. With the ones you featured, it led me to wondering how she would have reacted to Aizen from Bleach and the Red Queen from Alice. You did an amazing job sticking in character not only with Buffy, but with each one you placed her in.
Doni chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Very nicely done.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Heh. Overpowered Buffy. I liked the Death Note one best, probably because I agree with your characterization of Light as one step from a crack-up and expect Buffy to be pretty good at spotting spychopaths after all her exposure. FMA one also good. Buffy good source on resurrection and loss.

Thor one made me pout a little even though I know it's meant to be tongue-in-cheek, because the good things about that movie were the persuasiveness of Loki's personal tragic arc and Thor's completely sincere decent-guy-ness, with his only issues being recklessness and entitlement. Neither of which Buffy was productively interfacing with. Was the ring meant to be related to Dawn somehow?
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Very cool. I like the way she was inserted into all of these. And OH, the witty banter. :)