Reviews for Dalton Drabbles
Justadumbhuman chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
A thadbastian Drabble would be awesome!
Bakura From School chapter 38 . 5/22/2012
oh wow! I've never been personally adressed inside an Authors note. I feel so special! :) XD

I feel so horrible though, seeing this update especially for me, a whole WEEK later than it was done. It made me really happy. the whole situation was just one to laugh out loud about!

You succeeded in making me smile. I hope all your AP tests went well, I can only imagine they're over, and if not, then I still wish you the best of them.

Glee's over for the summer. ... but the ff will still live on.

I wish you a good last few weeks of school as you're busy with that. and Hope to catch you again when chapter 39 comes out.
Bfs chapter 37 . 5/14/2012
I still want you to wrote them . I'm feeling particularly down today and hoping to read some Dalton that'll cheer me up. The zombie one helped a ,little. Though it was still depressing.. Lol. I actually have waited fornthis to be updated for like 2 weeks,,, so you still have me waiting. Please have good luck and future.
ATightropeToTheWords chapter 37 . 5/7/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEAAAAASE CONTINUE!
arcticgold chapter 36 . 4/25/2012
I felt the need to review just to thank you for all the awesome stuff you've said about me in your author's notes! I love you, and this story! 3
thankyoujkr1275 chapter 25 . 4/24/2012
LOL! I dont think I've ever heard someone call McGonagall a badass before... but it kinda DOES make sense...
winter chapter 29 . 4/19/2012
OMG that was soooooo freakin adorable!THis was really descriptive too,I could just see them there in the coffee shop!AMAZING!
bleedingdaylight chapter 35 . 4/5/2012
If this becomes a fic of its own I will love you forever!

I love Sarah and her relationship with David (:
6Amaya6 chapter 35 . 4/5/2012
OMG I would love to see the Wevid turned into it's own story! I adore them and I've never read a fic where it's had either one of them struggling so much with how they feel. I love how this is more realistic. _
DaniiRebel chapter 35 . 4/5/2012
LIKE!

As far as the making its own little story, I think that is a great idea and I would definitely read it. As far as putting this on hold to do that, I personally would have no problems with that because as long as I have something to read that I enjoy, I don't really mind that the other stories are on hold.
DaniiRebel chapter 34 . 3/31/2012
Now that we have seen the frustration and sadness it would be nice for him to at least come to a decision of sorts aka I'd love a third part.
bleedingdaylight chapter 34 . 3/31/2012
Write a third part...NOWWWW!
Gleekgirl22 chapter 34 . 3/29/2012
I would love it if you made a third part
Guest chapter 33 . 3/25/2012
That was really so so good! That was amazing quality writing- for me, the best thing you've done so far. Can you continue it? Maybe he could admit what he's thinking to Wes... Please? It was so good... I don't want it to end :)
bremela chapter 32 . 3/23/2012
These are really good drabbles! And if it isn't too much of a bother, can you do something with Rane? I miss them!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »