Reviews for I Believe in Sherlock Holmes
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Loved it
ladytokyo chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Wow this was fantastic I must say. I think my favorite part is when Helen Stoner from "The Speckled Blonde, case made a comment I thought it wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Oh My God. I believe in Sherlock Holmes.
Socken chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
this has so many canon references its untrue. love it! i also think this would be a good place/time to suggest that people should post "i believe in sherlock holmes" on their profile (that's assuming they do)? just thought it would be another addition to things
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
As someone (on tumblr) recently said; we're not just a fandom we're a movement. And I do like the idea of the upgrade to 'Sherlock Lives'.

Nice story :)
Fondued Jicama chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Thank you for this. It made dealing with TRF just a little tiny bit easier.
Falling-Petal84 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This is certainly amazing!

I wasn't aware of this movement at all but I'm kinda thrilled! I looked at the pages and shared it with my best friend!

I absolutely love this!
tensorial chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Very intelligent linking of John's blog commentators and the real websites. I had not known about them, but as soon as I saw the addresses I went to check them, and of course they do exist :)
Vinyaya chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
AWESOME! This is the best fandom ever. You know what would be amazing? If Moffat and Gatiss incorporate this into the beginning of the 3rd season. I would DIE. Great story!
YourLoyalBlogger chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Your story is lovely. I plan to write one of my own, to coincide with the movements facebook page.

www . facebook pages /I-Believe-In-Sherlock-HolmesMoriarty-Is-Real / 305311476173064 (remove spaces) People have already begun to create tshirts, posters, flyers etc. I myself have made tee designs, posters and will be making bookmarks. If you know of any site where I can upload a design onto badges/pins, I'd be grateful.

This idea, this movement is something brilliant and clever and I hope, like you said, it picks up momentum soon.
funvince chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Great job of having some of Sherlock's former clients defend him.
Hino Hatari chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I love this fandom for its cleverness. Keep it up and show Mofftiss how powerful afandom can be.
Amalia Kensington chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
THIS WAS BRILLIANT. I really really loved how you've weaved this into the story and I think it's perfect. I hope the creators pay attention, because this going to pick up momentum.

thanks so much for this story and the little tidbits that blend fiction and reality.

cheers.