Reviews for Times With George Washington
random person chapter 2 . 4/5
I love this story 3 please continue! It has an amazing plot and i cant wait to read more!
13's a charm chapter 2 . 3/3
You. Must. Finish. This. This is absolutely amazing!
I'm crying because it has been so long! I come back to this story with so much hope that you may have thrown up another AMAZING chapter! I've read the first two chapters like a million times over! Please please keep going!
Why you no continue? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! X90000000000000000
celticshieldx chapter 2 . 1/11
first off, I have been looking for a Historical story that has to do with none other than George Washington himself. Secondly, you NEED to update this story! It's way overdue! Please consider updating it's been a long time and I'm dying for more chapters to come! George Washington and Rachel's aqquantence is so funny and cute. I love their awkwardness with each other. PLEASE UPDATE! IJUST followed this story and added it to my favorites! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT STOP WRITING THIS! I am a huge history geek and I love this! :D
Barbossa'sGirl3 chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE WRITE MORE! :D And the awkward moment was one of the best parts. ;)
Phantom22 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I LOVE this story! Keep updating and don't leave it hanging! I want to see what happens!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
wait arnt u gonna finish? you have a really good plot and i would hate for it to go to waste! do keep going!
Bloody NailBunny chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
This story. Oh my gooood

I frigging love you.
Caesar Volturi chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Please Continue! I love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
I wish you knew as much about history in general and the Revolutionary War/General George Washington in particular as your character thinks she does. The Revolutionary War was 1775-1783. When Washington became general of the Continental Army in 1775, he was forty-three years old. As for writing this for English class, I'm assuming you didn't turn it in so check your grammer, punctuation and spelling. For example, spell check won't catch "you're" for "your" and the word Lieutenant IS in the dictionary. You can always abbreviate it into Lt. For what it is worth, the basic premise isn't bad, but should have been written without Washington in it. Not only is the age wrong, but the basic character of the man is off. Read some biographies of him (or even one good one) and some books on the War itself (find some diaries of soldiers of both sides or letters to get the tone of the times). For the record, by the time I wrote my fanfic novel about characters in the Revolutionary War (I was in high school), I had read close to one hundred books about it and ninety-five percent of that was non-fiction. You may not want to do some basic research, but the devil is in the details.
1776 nut chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I know you wrote this back in January, but I really hope you continue it-especially if Rachel gets to meet John Adams, Thomas Jefferson and Ben Franklin.

There used to be other stories under this site, but they have all disappeared! Glad your story is holding this category open.

For the record, 1776 has got to be my favorite musical - the movie did not get a wide release, and I discovered it the year after I graduated from high school, during the Colorado Bi-Centennial.

Well done!
DemocracyWoman chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This is actually pretty sweet, I was a little skeptical but figured it could never hurt to pick on a category called '1776, 1972' that has only one story.

I like it a lot so far, as you can tell, and can't wait for another chapter. Keep up the amazing work! :)