Reviews for Make Me Feel Whole
Lizzy chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
great story, love all your stories btw!
zvforever chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Just finished reading this and it's absolutely perfect! Your fluff is serious perfection! I loved the whole bit the night before the wedding - I think it was so cute! I love how they manage to know exactly how to treat the other. LOL at Mer's phone call though! Their characterization was just spot on! I also love how Mark said earlier that he'd always come back - it's just so sweet! Gahh, these two, seriously! This was perfect for a songfic, and each M and L are one half of something whole and it's meant to be - thank God for fanfics showing that! Loved this so much!
SlexieFan chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
You wrote this before the finale...and you had Lexie say that she wanted three kids...I'm crying now
Jynx0854 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Great little story! I'll miss Lexie and Mark. My fav couple of Greys.
LexieMcSteamy chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I loved this! I always love what you write for Mark and Lexie. I loved Mark's insecurity and how Lexie came to her senses. Wonderful!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This is so beautiful. Mark and Lexie are in character but you made them grow while still maintaining the magic from their first year together.
missoutontheprize chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
So wonderful! I absolutely loved it. Would it be too much to ask for a sequel?
SS chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I loved it! :-) Great story! exactly how i thought mark would be when he was with lexie. if only they are like this on the show now :-(...
Daisy chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I loved this story! What can't Mark and Lexie on TV be this great!
hwcougar chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I loved it. Thought Mark was how Mark is when it comes to Lexie. And liked this Lexie more than I like what the Lexie on the show has become. I liked the length and I liked the concept. Thanks for writing it.
McDayDreaming chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I loved it!
Lilyphia chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I loved it!
Liz chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I really enjoyed it love it
JCarabaguiaz chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Hahah the fluffiness was perfect although every now and then I'd have to pull myself for my phone to just 'AWWWW' a little (a lot).

I really enjoyed it and I was totally caught off guard when he proposed... Literally my phone just went flying like Mark's.

Great job:D