Reviews for My Friend Honeydew
Dew That Is Blue chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Naw
Payton chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I like it! More plz? Plz PLZ!?
but really make more plz :)
Dawnpath chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I love this! Many of the stories I read have terrible grammer, an abrupt ending, and an odd/hard-to-follow plotline, but this is great! Keep on writin'!
Sketchy-d00d chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Omgz yes. :D -Cat.
Snow chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I CRIED
Fawkespryde chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
You cheeky little devil you. I should have known that honeydew would pull a stunt like that XD great job portraying their personalities :)
KrymynalKrimzon chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Love it! It's so well writen! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Weird ending but, also funny in its randomness
Max chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Gay
catamber chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I almost thought honeydew was done for! :O
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
That was cute!
no-ruin chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Deary me... You write Lewis and Simon amazingly! I wish there was more... c:
yamina-chan chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I am not going to comment about the pairing (if it even is one, it is not 100% clear and open for interpretation in this story) for I do not intend to start a discussion over this. Also, this is not only a FanFiction but one that focusses of the characters, not the people who are the Yogscast, so... I'll just skip that and go right to the writing XD

I wasn't quite sure what to expect, almost fearing one of those awefull storys that lieterally cause you pain while you're reading because they are so bad.
Instead, I was presented with a working plot, a nice writing style and overall good story that was enjoyable to read and still more or less kept the spirit of the original.
I enjoyed it and that's all that counts D
As long as a story in itself works and things are resonable, as long as the writing is good and keeps the reader reading...that's all there is to a good story, basically
Well done D
damanlyguy chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
You've got their personalities down great! If they started calling each other Simon and Lewis, I'd probably forget it's a fanfiction!
Lovova chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I'm a huge yaoi fan, have been for years, but this is the very first time I've ever felt vaugly guilty reading one, especially considering how sweet and chaste this fic was. I supposed it's just because the characters are direct author avatars, and the authors are One Of Us...hm.

But my vague nervousness about reading this has absulutly nothing to do with the quality of this story, which was wonderful :) Great story.