Reviews for A Picture's Worth
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Sweet story! Plenty of truths told from their expressions on those old photos I'm sure! Good stuff!
JustAWriterWannaBe chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Sweet!
Had me roaring with the picture "on your desk"!
I can so see him put "that" photo behind a normal one and put it on her desk so -she- knows what is behind it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
UMM... Naughty and sweet. Liked it.
MajorSam chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
You kill me with your stories.

MS
SparkleMouse chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I'm so happy I finally have time to sit down and read your stuff. I've heard so many great things about it!

It's in her nature to wake with the sun. So she runs, or does yoga, or makes breakfast. Or, on some mornings, stays in her pajamas, cuddled in his bed, listening to his breathing as she reads, or writes, or like today, flips through old photos on her laptop—the one that has somehow migrated to have a place across from his in the office beside the bedroom - I love this description of who she is in the morning. I also just love the phrase 'She wakes with the sun.' It's beautiful.

"You say you'll sleep in, but you never do," he complains, finally sitting up to scoot up to her, his chest pressed against her as his arm slides around her shoulders.

"And you say you'll wake up early, but you never do," she retorts, tipping the laptop so he can see the picture that prompted his earlier-than-desired awakening. - I love that quiet, comfortable banter.

How they hadn't just jumped then is beyond her, because even through the screen, and the lens, and the fog of a year behind them, it's so obvious. - Love the use of fog here.

When they break apart, he rests his chin on her shoulder - Loooove this image.

everything before the easy mornings, the passionate nights, the squabbles and laughter and love. - Such a great sentence.

I may have, um, demanded an in after a night of drinking," she offers. - Ha. That's awesome.

She's almost afraid to click to the next frame, and her fears are justified as the next picture pops up; they're on the table now, him on top of her, lips fused together, his hand already creeping up her shirt. - Hahahaha. Well that's embarrassing.

One last picture sits there, of her pulled to the edge of the table, legs wrapped around his hips, arms around his neck, shirt…somewhere - Mmmm sexy.

Because the moment there on the screen, his arm around her waist, his other hand cradling her head as they stare at each other, is everything they've ever been, everything they'll be, captured in one moment, after the worst fight of her life. - I LOVE the image of this. I can see it so perfectly in my head. I also love that he wants to frame it haha.

"Can I keep you in here too?" he asks, lips at her ear now, body wrapped around her, the laptop stopping his progress. - This reminds me of my favorite line from ... Wait for it ... Casper haha. But I couldn't love it more.

I really love her internal debate on moving in, about the rooms and what they mean to her. It's so beautifully done.

only stronger, forged in even more fights and even more make-ups, this time fought on common ground, in one apartment, in one bed, in one home. - God I love that so much.

Such a cute ending. Can't wait to read more!
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is so lovely I do not even know where to start. It is just, it is the perfect mix of everything I want their life to be. And I do not know what that perfect mix is exactly, just that you wrote something that is perfectly balanced between all the elements and feelings I could possibly want. I really thought it was fabulous, you did such a wonderful job writing it. I really, really liked it tremendously.

Mathilde
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Sigh... I'm so happy. Contented happy. Loved it.
Claire St. Marie chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This is what I think about this one: All the nay sayers who insist that once the deed is done there will be no chemistry between them...they just don't get Castle and Beckett, at all! Loved this story and the little epilogue was so perfect.
polrobin chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Brava.
AudreyJ1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Love he story...so sweet!
Jayce Gish chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Absolutely delightful! Tenderly told, but with great humor and within (no pun intended) a solid framework. I had no trouble imagining the photos that you described so vividly. I give you a 9.8 out of 10 for this one-shot: since I'm a voyeur, I would have liked a little more description of the, ah, wrestling matches, but having the moments caught, and by Ryan and Esposito no less, was a really good decision on your part. Thanks for sharing this one!
Fictional Mind chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Aww beautiful 3
BlueTigress chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Fantastic story! :D :D LOVE thier pictues and the stories behind them! :D
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Wow! :O Amazing. :) Absolutely loved Castle's reaction - "Can we frame it?" :D
The Little Monster 1024 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Adorable and ridiculously cute! I love it!