Reviews for A Picture's Worth
Kaz chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Oh wow i loved this one :o) can't say much more than keep up the good work your writing is fantastic. Thanks for posting :o) Kaz
Copop chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Love it. Gave my tummy flutters. You just rock at this.

Thanks for writing :)
Kie Santiago chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
So beautiful
Olenska chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I love this, I love all your stories, specially OFI and Partners, but this is very good; I'm glad to know you took the decision, I mean, to write this, instead of Partners, also, looking forward you update Partners pretty soon.

Emma, you're a great writer.
sillylissy chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
emma you just might be the best castle fanfic writer there is. everything coming out from you is pure gold, this one included. i really hope you get to be the one writing the episode where caskett finally gets together :D
demuredemeanor chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Wonderful idea! Love the future snippet at the end also ;)
eesperas chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
like a good cup of morning coffee this story was just perfect!not too sugary, but enough to wake up,not one in it's genre but unique in its own w

ay! i LOVED how those two were blabbing around and making out... Ahhhh when r we gonna see it for real?

Thank U) u r great as always!
1477166 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I love this so much!
lyssa414 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I totally loved this! Just the right mix of sweet and romantic! More soon, please?
Phoebe Dynamite chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Whelp, that was perfect. And I adore everything you churn out, but that one had my eyes glued. The perfect balm for all the almost that is this season. Thanks for this.
klscastle chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
That was great! Love how you fast-Forwarded. Excellent!
Beetlebug chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Perfectly perfect in everyway!

Not nearly long enough for us Emmaaddicts, but well written and extremely delightful!
Starlan chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
What a wonderful little fic! Alternately sweet, then hot, then sweet again. Brava
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
wow that was simply amazing
teelduo chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I loved it. Romantic, fun and deeply emotional.
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »