Reviews for A Picture's Worth
teelduo chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I loved it. Romantic, fun and deeply emotional.
ShotsyGirl chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I actually felt embarrassed for them over the one pic.

It's a nice picture of what could be. And I liked the ease between the two of them through the whole thing. It felt natural and strong. Liked how you kept the morning breath thing present until they gave in and it didn't matter any more.

Was a little surprised that a few years later came along and there was no mention of kids or pregnancy. That's where most things seem to go...so not a detractor or anything, just a surprise.
liviafan1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Probably one of my favorites of yours thus far.

Sweet Jesus.
dopeysac chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Ok. I've seen that picture of Castle and Beckett floating around twitter and tumblr. Lol. Funny as heck this whole chapter. I could totally picture each of the scenes they were describing. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
tfnmal23 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Wow! This is so sweet and touching. I loved it. Thanks for sharing.
Aveo amacus chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Absolutely loved it! Loved the end scene and the fact that they're together - just the best

~Aveo
YouSpeakToMySoul chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Tehehe:) "Detective Katherine Beckett-Sometimes- Castle" favourite line! Awesome work:) Loved it
eyrianone chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Not sure where to start with this one because it was freaking perfect from opening sentence to closing one. And my favorite sentence was such a little one, but it's the reason we are all held so captive by these two characters.

'Their love is so very obvious.'

If those six words don't sum it up - none can.
abagaleciara chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Ohhh! This makes me super excited to see how they play out their lies, I hope they do it in the interrogation room. Super fantastic!
TablesTurned chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Wow...words cannot describe how amazing this was. It is ridiculous how well you capture the characters.

Great work!
MonicaK21 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
God I love your stories so freaking much!
castlefang chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
great story. It was very sweet and in character, which is always good.
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Another great one shot! I loved their conversation over the photos. And yes, Esposito WOULD be a voyeur!
Mark C chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
A very aptly titled story.

I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Rick and Kate look through those pictures from Ryan's wedding. I really liked the fact that you had them together here.

You did such an excellent job with them coming to a picture that wasn't from the wedding but lead to them to finally get together. Also, it was nice how you incorporated that with finding the person responsible for Johanna's death as well as the injuries Kate and Rick suffered getting there.

I also liked how you mentioned Kate and Alexis' relationship. I can really see that happening between them.

The final scene of the chapter was great. Kate's last comment to Rick was perfect especially with them married.

Superb job with this fic.
sassygreen chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I loved it! So beautiful!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »