Reviews for A Picture's Worth
ebfiddler chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Love this story! Yes, you are totally forgiven for not writing another chapter of Partners, when you give us something like this instead. :-) "the absurdity of their game of cat-and-mouse, will-they-won't-they" - yes. Exactly. I have come to rely upon people like you, FFWGHC, to give me what the writers of the show won't: a believable progression to the Castle-Beckett relationship. If it weren't for fanfiction, I'd go crazy, and probably give up on watching the show, much as I enjoy the stories and the acting. But luckily, there are such terrific fanfic writers as you, so I watch the show, enjoy parts of it, and then run to the fanfic website to see what you and other talented writers have done to compensate for the unfinished business left hanging and unexplored by each episode. Thank you!
GibbsIsMyGod chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Awesome, as per usual!
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Lovely! (and only slightly creepy, that the boys photographed THAT)
MerDerLoveForever chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I love this! Like, I'm now sat here with a silly "aww, that was so sweet" grin on my face. Love the way you have with words, very simple but so amazingly descriptive that I can just see it all so clearly. I have you on alert and (like many others have said before me) I get so giddy when I get the email through telling me you've posted. You, my dear, are an excellent writer and I am hugely jealous!
microgirl chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Oh this was cute! I really, really liked it. I like the image of them snuggled in bed together, looking at the pictures. I can also see the scene in the interrogation room going the way it did. Just arguing until the passion boils over. And the part where Rick asks Kate to move in was adorable. I can see him acting like an excited puppy when she said yes. This was really wonderful. Thanks for sharing!
RGoodfellow64 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
What’s so great about your stories is the countless ways you have of getting so much emotion across in such a confined space, i.e. number of words. When I get an alert for an update or new story from you everything gets put on hold till I read it, and this was so much better for me than nyquil for fighting the flu. ;-)
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Sweet. Such a great oneshot. I love them like this. If only...
Whatthefawkes chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
How are you so amazing? This story is absolutely beautiful! I loved it 3
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This was just beautiful. It's the perfect picture of how I see them in the future. You're a wonderful writer. :)
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Wow, that was amazing, and more than a little hot. I loved the double frame idea.
greenveggies2 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
It's almost comical how quickly I abandon whatever I'm working on when I get your new story alerts. :) Loved it.
someheartslove chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
When I read the description and the title I sooo thought this would be something completely different.

But is about hundred times better.

Loved how you moved them to the future looking through pictures, I can totally picture Ryan and Esposito taking pictures, double frame in the end was so cute and romantic and absolutely amazing.

Love it how you write them.
MirandaJayne chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Jeez woman! Does your creative imagination know no bounds at all? I don't think I've ever read a mediocre story from you - they're all crafted beauty from start to finish. Thank you x
castlebeckett siempre chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I like much chapter
luckisaladycop chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Great one shot! The kind of money I'd pay to see the interrogation room scene on our favorite show. (;
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »