Reviews for A Picture's Worth
International08 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Almost an entire chapter of C&B in bed? I am completely okay with that. This was the perfect blend of sweet, hot, and just a little bit heartbreaking. A look at how far they've come. Fantastic storytelling, as always. Love it.
Detective Broadway chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Loved it!
Leep chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I really like the way you composed this story. You communicate just enough to provide me with a picture of them and leave still so much to my imagination. Fantastic job! I love serialized stories but this is such a great one-shot. I know their story will continue but I don't need more chapters to do so for me. Sorry if I rambled, chalk it up to cold medicine. I'm looking forward to the next peice you write.
drowninginlove chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Fantastic! I loved it :)
Dmarx chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I think we all needed a bit of fluff after the semi-intense episode this week. Nice job and a really fun read!
KMacD chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I just love it! Thank you
kayls chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
holy fuck, tears of joy everywhere.
Scully223 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
LOVE!
melindaWRITER chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I really liked how you started with them in a relationship, and then chronicled the past leading up to it, and then the future after it, in pictures. I think that it is an interesting, and creative way to show a "caskett" future, and other than being unique, it was really well written, thank you.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6