Reviews for In The House of the Stewards
MiniFruitbat chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I read this ages ago, and I can't believe I didn't leave a reply... Anyways, an excellent update to cover a missing scene!
Aine Tassorosso chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Yay! Go Beregond!
GreyLadyBast chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
Wow! I can't believe you're 14. Not that I don't actually believe it, just that you write with a maturity far beyond your years. Please, allow me to offer some older-woman advice. Nourish your talent. Take your writing seriously (but not TOO seriously), and do not let insecurity derail your very promising start. Believe me when I tell you, you do NOT want to wake up in 15 years, wondering why you haven't accomplished anything, writing-wise. Trust me, it is not a pleasant thing. I know, I wasted and ignored my talent, so now I am 29 and instead of being J.K. Rowling, I am writing fanfic as a hobby while I work up the ideas for something orginal. Better late than never, but please, learn from my mistakes. Write often, because you already write well.
Furius chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
what a lovely piece, great to see you feeling up the missing scenes
Forget Yesterday chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
Beregond rules!
Rociriel chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
I loved this! Outlaw! Renegade! My toes are curling. Yeah, I'd sleep with him...and he's not even from Rohan!
Goldilocks-of-Hobbiton chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
Mikaela chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
This was totally awesome; I love the fact you did a ficcy on Beregond; He is totally kickin. You did work on a lot since I read the rough copy. It improved for the better! Great Sam...but now you have to post on Smooth as Glass!
She Goes Her Way chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
i am SO sorry. yeah right. just read ppls stories before you go deciding whos a better author than who ok? by the way you show a bit of skill, and it was well written. other than that, any more complaints email me. don't bother being spiteful in my reviews!
Nemis chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
You already know I liked it (and now you've made me a bit of a Faramir fan too) (I, one the biggest pervy Elf-fancier around)

Congrats on that and another great ficcy!
Marion chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
Yay! Finally a tribute to Beregond! (I always thought he was pretty cool myself)
Ithilwen too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
What a lovely sketch! It perfectly captures Beregond's mood as he struggles to save his beloved captain's life. Would that all LoTR fics were as well-written and compelling as this one is.
shinelrond chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
yay! I likes the Beregond, he can kick some serious a$$(espacially in the name of Faramir, no better cause than that('cept maybe Aragorn for you;):)