Reviews for The Thousandth Man
Bird of Heaven chapter 7 . 3/19/2016
No don't be the end i want to hear more please make sequel to this want know what happens next and keep up the good work.
Rosemary Lips chapter 7 . 3/19/2016
Please make a sequel
readingaccount chapter 7 . 3/10/2016
Such a great story! Everyone was so lovable. Awesome writing!
EmmalineNakamura chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
Omg nice to know I'm not the only one who ships Jane and sif
CrowX chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
Awww, what a wonderful story. I love it all, the character insights, the (maybe not new, but suprisingly fresh and with a new angle) idea of the arranged marriage, the slight entanglement with the canon from Thor 1 movie, the sexy times and everything... ah and the wonderfully subtle and really well written humor. I like the small funny tidbits throughout the story.
Also wonderfully written and with a good plot: perfekt!
GlOmP3R chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
Awwwh, that ending really got me ! Aha, Cling would make an awesome uncle , and maybe someday a father ! Any who, loved this , kickass job !
Collection chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Oh, wow, what to make of this first chapter? I like it, a lot. At first it seemed quite funny and lighthearted (even though forced marriage isn't exactly pleasant). Also, if they had done what was expected of them, Heimdall would have watched the beloved Crown Prince take the virginity of the new Jotun prince, isn't that a lovely thought? Then came a little bit of sadness, and then Loki taking advantage of the flirt that Fandral is. I need to read on now, I'm not certain I'll be able to review every chapter, I have a feeling I won't be able to stop reading.
Crazy-Hime chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
Yay! I Finished this! Totally LUV IT! ;3
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
this has to be one of THE best Thor/Loki fictions...correction...fictions I’ve ever read! Honestly, i can't even begin to explain how invested and captured i was by this piece of work XD I absolutely loved that (for once) Loki was a good guy. And not just in the he's-a-complex-character-so-cut-him-some-slack kind of way, but in a genuinely Avengers hero way. I sure didn't expect that...XD And the way you re-wrote the plot of Thor in such a way as to perfectly fit it with your own story was inspired. (It's been a while since I’ve given so many compliments...XD And u totally deserve them all) Oh and the whole pregnancy twist...WOW! So adorable! the way you explored their emotions, from the engagement (would that be the right word to say?...O3O) all the way to the point where they end up joining the Avengers. You did an excellent job with that. I liked that they didn't just jump into bed (not that i would have had a problem with that btw XD) but rather they build a relationship based on mutual trust and love. That first time when they kissed my heart practically sang and i was so damn happy for them. T3T (yeah...i get far too easily attached to things X3 You should see how i get when i watch Doctor Who...) oh, and Clint! LOVED HIM! How adorable was he with the baby?! I'm actually so damn sad the story is at an end...It was just one of those fictions you sort of want to keep reading (FOREEVER! Okay...maybe not forever but for a little while longer anyway XD) Let's see...what else did i like? (short answer...everything but there's no point in me rewriting ur entire work now is there?) Oh yes! I think Jane and Sif would make a lovely couple. X3 In all honesty, i think it's a better match than Thor and Jane (mostly because Thor is DESTINED to end up with Loki!) Oh and Darcy with Fandral! How awesome is that?! That blonde flirt! Love him to bits and Darcy is one of my absolute favourite characters in the whole show so i want her to end up with someone cool. Thanks for that X3 Oh and Stark...Lovable, lovable, Mr Stark. When times get though he’s on a beach probably getting in all sorts of trouble. It’s good to know he’s so reliable and dependable, ey? XD Okay, i think it’s time to wrap this review up...All in all, i think I’ve made it abundantly clear that i really enjoyed this. A LOT! Thank you for that and i hope you keep up the good work. (also, i hope this abnormally long review will cover up for the fact of me being too lazy to leave one for each chapter...sorry about that. But there was no way i could have paused long enough to praise ur work. I HAD TO READ ON! XD) HAVE A LOVELY DAY!
Moonphase chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
lmao, 'I CAST YOU OUT!" Odin's favourite form of punishment.

"You put an empty milk carton back in the fridge... I CAST YOU OUT!"
ErrorInvalidEntry chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
Super cute :) I didn't expect the whole girl Loki thing though O_O shocker...
SoulMore chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
FAN!
Jaricchi chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
They should have more babies! 8D

Thanks for sharing!
Starshinesoldier chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Favorite Uncle Clint is loooooooooove! :D
Flowered Voodoo Dolls chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
I don't think I can adequately describe how absolutely this story is. I mean, I was just tearing up with feels. I'm reading this really late at night, you see, in bed (nothing for sweet dreams like Thorki fluff) and every time there was a really touching thing then I'd just squeak and curl into fetal position.
This happened a lot.
Okay, I still don't think I'm doing an adequate job of saying how much I LOVE this story. I adore it. If one could legally marry fanfiction, I would propose in a heartbeat, sparing no expense. This fanfic would be wined, dined, and...um, treated to the very best, no matter the cost.
There is literally nothing wrong with this fanfic at all. EVERYTHING IS PERFECT. I LOVE IT.
It's one of the rare ones where Loki tops, too. I like it.