Reviews for Crocodile
Isolith chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Perfection. I like your writing style, lyric and dark, and very fitting Alice.
Rami-djan chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
oh yeah!)))) It's awesome *_*
thanks for your fic, Alice is brilliance)))
Stoker Wollstonecraft chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This is absolutely brilliant. Alice Morgan is one of my favorite fictional characters of all time and you have expertly crawled into her mind. This is exactly the kind of thing I would expect from Alice's own diary (if she ever kept one). "Alice pulled the trigger and as the sound echoed through the house she once again watched the most perfect thing she thought a person could ever see: a moment of pure, unadulterated evil." What a beautiful line to sum up the story. Fantastic. You were spot on with the idea that Alice's real pleasure comes not from the kill, but from being able to slip a mask on and manipulate those around her. Excellent work.
Osage chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Just wow...
You wrote from the mind of one of the most psychotic serial killer characters in tv history and what's best is you made her believable. You bridged that small gap of understanding we were all trying to jump as we stupidly waited for the show to explain why she killed her parents. But after reading this, I don't need an explanation. You provided the perfect one. It's sad and tragic that she did all this to be loved, but at the same time isn't able to feel an emotion that's so 'boring'.

Great job Madam Callisto. I want to write like you one day.
southern cross chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Ooooh more Alice! Wonderful characterization. The image of her leaning in the doorway, watching her father, perfectly suited the moment and the character. Very well done. And the way it ended. Loved it. I wonder at how things might have been different had they not met under those circumstances. If their meeting had been benign would the connection have still been there... Hmmm. Must ponder. Thanks for inspiring me withe this lovely piece.
chris nightly chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I loved it and it fit so well with the facts not many Fan Fics do that any more. You have my applause!
potterology chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
WOOP! More Luther Fic! This is amazing! Very well written and in character. love this, can't wait to see what you do!
cheryl24 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012