Reviews for for that which grows
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I like the idea of Reese lingering when Finch is having a bad day. Nicely done! :)
lionsat2 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This was wonderful. Simple and elegant and so right. Characters spot on.
Dickensian812 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
That was lovely.
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This was wonderful. So beautifully written, so simple, and with so much depth.
PJTL156 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
"That better not be you, Mr. Reese," he says instead, aiming for steel but barely hitting audible. "You'd rather it was a home invader?" XD lols. "He'd knock over a pharmacy. Kidnap a doctor. Perhaps, if he asked really nicely, even knock him out with the butt of his gun. Finch puts this realization away, a puzzle to play with later." :)
authorintraining7 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This was a brilliant piece of work. I love the loyalty you have Reese express without fully acknowledging it (like in a sentence such as: "Reese was being loyal."). And I was impressed with the poem-choice at the end and how it parallelled with what was occuring. Beautifully done. :)
SeveRemus chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Oh, very sweet! I love the idea of Reese reading to Finch to try to help him. And I'll have to look up the Scandinavian poet, too. Very nicely done!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
wow- what a fic- i could really feel for finch-heis by far my favorite and it was really sad that he is hurting like he does- i liked how you let reese respond to him- they truly are developing a friendship and not just a working relationship- nice fic-
pastorannie chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
What an amazing piece about our dear Mr. Finch. For those of us who live with chronic pain, you are spot on with the depth of despair sometimes the "dailyness" of the body's rebellion causes. And thank you for introducing me to this poet. Spot on! Please, will you write some more about our duo? Perhaps continue in the same vein as Reese must struggle with his continuous introduction to the power of pain as he recuperates. Thank you again.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Aw, isn't that sweet. Poor Finch. It's a good thing he found a quiet (possibly slightly crazy) caretaker. :)
Lilly B chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I really liked your story! Thanks for posting!
Mamahub chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Beautiful and melancholy. You made me cry - for both of them.