Reviews for Dust Devils
Devanelle chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
Uhg, I reeaally want to read Charlie's story now, this was good, gave some great insight into the characters
Devanelle chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
I normally wait for the end to review but this chapter got me, that end game me chills and I think you wrote the relationship very realistically. Especially Carla, it's nice to see her so rounded considering how few words it took:)
Nurane chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
*squeals*

You are so, so good at characterization, and able to do it in such short works too!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
:D
kogouma chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
hmmm,Charlie's outburst was interesting.
i wonder what she was going to say,but since it
started with am 'H' i'm guessing it was heart.
anyways this was a great chapter!i loved the banter
between Charlie and Arcade,it was funny and entertaining!
update soon! :D
kogouma chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
well,that's one way to spend the day.
great chapter,i loved interactions between
Boone and Charlie are great.
update soon!
kogouma chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
i loved it,it was great!
update soon!
Phritzie chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Jesus, that's quite the backstory. Slowly Charlie is becoming more three dimensional, more flesh and blood. Not that she wasn't developed to me before, but the life in her grows more prominent as you give her a story before The Story. Question: Is the tribal language being a collection of Baltic languages and the Romance languages a personal headcanon, or canonical to the Fallout universe?
JenCarpeDiem chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
'Baby, I'm the last thing you'll ever see.'

Perfect.
bridgedweller chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
This is written decently, but I don't feel like you're creating a compelling character. Generally - very generally of course - an oc shouldn't be the focus of everyones attention all the time. You're making it largely about her and it honestly kind of seems like you're just writing about how interesting and fascinating she is through the lens of other characters. You haven't given us enough proof that she is either interesting or fascinating.
Happy Drifter of Cold Winds chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Simply beautiful, little angsty but hey, it's Boone :)
Happy Drifter of Cold Winds chapter 1 . 1/19/2012