Reviews for Beginnings
May996 chapter 18 . 1/9/2013
Really awesome!
Ramona69 chapter 19 . 12/15/2012
I love this story...it is how I feel about the author.
sherryE chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Favorite
sherryE chapter 19 . 10/25/2012
Sorry I was so captivated by your story I forgot to stop and review chapters. This is definitely a favorite. Great job.
sherryE chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
I have read the 1st five chapters and I really like your story. Nicely done.
trekker1982 chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
hello there just wanted to say I love the way you word things if I where to ask for on thing it wold be that you brake up your paragraphs a bit more but beyond that grate so far.
Jen L chapter 19 . 8/1/2012
Thank you! This is how I always pictured the relationship between Shep and Liara. Bioware always made it so impersonal, you did beautifully!
Geek in the Purple chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
Ok… I think I’m going to stop here. I hope you appreciate constructive criticism, because here it goes…

I really love your writing and how you introduce new elements in the main story. You make good plot twists and get your audience hooked to the story.

When I started reading this story I wanted to keep going and know what would happen next, but then Liara’s and Shepard’s feelings were too soon shared with each other. They told each other they were in love too soon. Liara is always worried about Shepard during the story, and I can believe that, but Shepard is also only worried about Liara, just Liara. She forgets about the crew and everything else and I really don’t think Shepard would do that.

What I’m trying to say is that I think the point of writing a fanfic is to make things happen in a different way, more scenes, more talk, more love, or to introduce new plot twists to the main story and make the characters react to these changes, but the basic rule in my opinion is to stay faithful to the characters.

You did that very well with everybody, but Shepard and Liara. I’m not saying you just created new characters that don’t have anything to do with the real characters, but I think you make them act as they weren’t their selves. From Chapter 5/6 onwards, I didn’t feel like I was reading a Shepard and Liara fanfic and I really loved how you began the story! I’m not saying that people should do the same sh** that BW makes in the game (forgetting about feelings, don’t care about dialogs…), but just… I don’t know...

I felt like I had to say this. Usually I don’t write reviews, but I think you really do an amazing job, so I hope you don’t take this like I am criticizing you, beacuse I am not. I’m just giving you my thoughts. You have lots of reviews, really good ones, so please I’m just trying to help.

Sorry if I made mistakes, English is not my mother language.

PD. If you have any doubts, I’m planning to keep reading ;)
Octoberskys chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
A very close friend of mine introduced me to this story this morning. As she read it to me aloud, I found that it did not take very long at all for your story to captivate my attention.

You instantly created a world that was entertaining and nearly impossible to leave. Your heart pounding cliff hangers would surely have created a great deal of pressuring emails from me, had I not been able to read this in a more complete form. Needless to say, they are outstanding and desperately leave me wanting, no, needing more.

I have found that I now want to push my writing to the side and keep reading your story/stories for the remainder of the day. I now find myself at a great disadvantage, as the sun is shining outside, I want to spend time with some special friends, I want to write and now I want to read..ugh! Tis the life of a indecisive author.

Bravo Zulu to you and your story. I can't wait to finish it and leave more wonderful feedback.

Octoberskys Out
Koona chapter 19 . 4/11/2012
An excellent story, one of the best Mass Effect fanfics I've read in a while, and I can hardly wait for its sequel to be completed. I definitely support your ambition to re-imagine the Mass Effect trilogy's 'conclusion,'and hope it will make me happy as well. Honestly, after watching Bioware's travesty (ending) I literally felt a piece of my very soul wither and die, so anything you can do too distract from the pain would be greatly appreciated. _
trekker1982 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
hello there for some reason I can't read chapter 5 just thaught you should know
Koona chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
This is a truly awesome story so far, it's so romantic, especially Liara's note to Shepard in this chapter, well done! I'm off to read the rest now, cheers. _
N7-Engineer chapter 19 . 4/5/2012
Thank you. Just, thank you.
N7-Engineer chapter 19 . 4/5/2012
Thank you. Just, thank you.
RavenRose8 chapter 19 . 4/5/2012
great story what are you doing after because you could do something woth after the war and with the story a promise kept ypu can carry on their
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »