Reviews for The Journal of Dr Martin Ellingham
RumpyBumpy chapter 32 . 10/24
I never thought Dr. Milligan was an idiot. Martin was just so contrary that he wasn't going to give therapy a try. But then, this is from Martin's point of view I suppose.
The storylines with the villagers were a highlight of the show, and it is good to see Martin once again beinppg irked by them.

"Even after death, this man annoyed humanity." One of the best "Martin-isms" ever!
Boots1980 chapter 32 . 10/26
Gosh, what a cranky bugger - and I don't mean Jim Selkirk. Best line: "Even after death this man annoyed humanity." A perfect epitaph for a patient who was found unremarkable by his physician but not by his wife - or Sheila the sheep.
Boots1980 chapter 31 . 8/28
The fates bring another terrible day to Doc Martin.
nature of things chapter 31 . 8/28
I don't usually write reviews until I finish the story but I want to compliment you on "getting" Doc's misery down on paper. He really is a miserable sod. Well done.
fanficfan71 chapter 31 . 8/28
Not a peaceful time for Martin. Thanks for the update.
Bonnie Raper chapter 30 . 8/9
I finished what you've written so far and enjoyed it very much. It's interesting to go inside Doc' head .Are you going to write more chapters? I hope so.

This is not a criticism, just an observation. The Doc displayed emotion when he heard the babies heart beat and saw the ultra-sound. I think he realized he loved his child then.
nature of things chapter 1 . 8/7
Getting ready to read this as soon as I finish 8. This looks very interesting
Boots1980 chapter 30 . 3/16
With Martin's blood phobia ever on his mind, it is interesting that he constantly uses the expletive"bloody."
reallybodmin chapter 30 . 3/16
Good. Glad he didn't consult her.
fanficfan71 chapter 30 . 3/13
Definitely no need to consult with Edith. Thanks for the update. Nice chapter.
Boots1980 chapter 29 . 11/18/2014
Martin is not tired, he is crabby!
fanficfan71 chapter 29 . 11/17/2014
I'm not surprised Martin is feeling worn out. Thanks for the update.
fanficfan71 chapter 28 . 8/11/2014
Great update. I look forward to reading more on Martin's thoughts for season 4.
Boots1980 chapter 28 . 8/11/2014
Martin's thoughts on the downward trajectory of his life give us hope that he can right himself again. This chapter set the pattern for the right people turning up to offer the help Martin eachews . Now it is Edith Montgomery and Chris Parsons. Later it will be Aunt Ruth and Louisa