Reviews for The Fall of Camelot
Never Moon A Werewolf chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Why would you...?! How could you...?! This has got to be the most depressing Merlin fanfiction I have read. I am sobbing, not crying, SOBBING.
It's beautifully written though.
I can't say much more than that (I'm crap at writing reviews), just that you are a talented writer. A very talented writer.
Tolemac102 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
That was so sad, and so beautiful. I know it isn't how the series really ends, but I think this is a perfectly logical way for Camelot to fall, that it fell simply because of human nature, because of greed. This holds an important lesson for everyone who reads it, and it made me cry.
And about the hating: you killed my favorite character. But in doing so, you showed his character so well, and you showed how selfless he was.
Again, it was beautiful. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Omg I cried. So very in character of merlin and Arthur, and so so sad. Tragic in its epicness. Loved it! In a 'i hate you for writing that' kinda way.
CreateImagineWrite chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Can't stop crying. :'( So well written, but... poor Merlin. Poor Arthur. ... Poor me...
NatrissaBelladonis chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I loved it - it was poignant and dark adn really captured the desperation of Arthur to revive his wife and son and the loyalty of Merlin, who sacrificed himself for his king even though he knew it would do no good and Arthur would be betrayed anyway.

Fantastic writing!
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
*jaw drops* This is INCREDIBLE. The whole concept would never occur to me but all of a sudden it made sense with the legends. Dark, yes, but amazing.
Beersmoo chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
WOW.

That was amazing. Truly. It was great but I didn't get the part where he was at first telling Arthur he was dying but later on it seemed like he didn't really blame him for it later on.

Another? Please?

Beersmoo
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Hate on you? Yeah right, hate on Gwencalot. *growl* Seriously, don't even get me started. Those two . . . And Arthur, really? Have you no ears? Or has your hearing been so badly damaged you can't hear anything?

Anyway. I'll just . . . stop talking now;)
Ash9 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This is really the definition of angst. So unbelievably sad! Tragic! Blind!Arthur and Martyr!Merlin at the end of it all. So Sam and Frodo, only there's no eagle. I am so crying now! All your fault. :)
Bast14 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Perfect!
woodbyne chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I haven't cried that much or that hard for a story for as long as I can remember. Amazingly written, and terribly sad. It will stay with me for a very long time.

_
lordstarlight chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Why hate on you, it is a beautiful and sad sorry, reality is not all happy endings and we often indulge to a point of self loathing. This story is both amazing and sad, thank you.
DragonflyonBreak chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Wow. That was great. Horrifically sad and depressing but so awesome and well-written at the same time. Great job!
Rachel McN chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I don't think I can breathe...the angst...heart-wrenching, beautiful and terrible, and so. damn. depressing! An incredible peice of writing, you should be very proud!
CM chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Because I accidently sent my previous review...I just wanted to continue and say that I felt that Arthur's behavior was pretty much on spot...a bit selfish yet very regretful. And lastly, I look forward to reading your future Merlin work.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »