Reviews for The Fall of Camelot
CM chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
VERY dramatic, as you mentioned. But the plot, the story line...the behavior of the characters...WONDERFUL. I have never read an AU story and enjoyed it this much. I mean I know there isn't anything to enjoy reading about them all dying but I felt that the characters were very true to themselves. This one story has blended Merlin from BBC and all the other Arthur/Merlin legends out there. So...no other word to say it...but so preciously perfect. Of course it's sad and I didn't feel any joy at the end...but certainly a very interesting ride.
josy daky chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I'm so confused on what and how to review. This story is so intense. I do prefer good gwen to this evil one. This lancelot and guinevere is so wicked and selfish. Arthus was selfish,he is the reason why merlin died. After reading this story i felt like crying. I'm happy that bbc merlin would probably not end like this.
MediEvil Ways chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Very intense! Great writing. I just have one advice for you, though: LIGHT THERAPY! Does wonders against winter depressions. ;)
nekodreamstealer chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
...I simply have no words. I am stunned by the quality and plot and BRILLIANCE of this story. Thank you very much!
phoenixriver chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Depressing, yet very beautiful. Love the way you write! Thank you for writing this.
Ocean Mint Leaves chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
that was heartbreaking but brilliant and beautiful at the same time. I think this is a really good take on the legends, and it makes a lot of sense. You really know how to touch my heart, don't you?

Anyway, even after all the angst I loved it, a lot :D
ShiverMeFunzies chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I am super-depressed now.
a fellow merlin fan chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
o-my-gosh! that was beautifully heart-wrenching! poor Arthur! poor Merlin! i was crying so hard! this story is going to haunt me (in a good way) for weeks to come. WOW, i just can't get over it! good job! actually, Great job! 3
Cynical and Sarcastic chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Good god.

This is too much.

I'm in tears.

You are...incredible.
macadoodle3 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I don't want to hate on you. It was dark, and heart-wrenching , and completely and utterly depressing... but I don't want to hate on you. It was also completely brilliant, and poetic, and I loved every horrifying moment of it. Write more soon please? :)

luvs and hugs,

kenzie m
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Oh my God! Brilliant fic! It was so so so so so sad! Though, I completely loved the angst and the hurt/comfort! Evil Guinivere! How could she! And Arthur making Merlin...It was so tragic!

I loved your writing! It's always so good. I hope you write more soon!
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3