Reviews for Compromised
TheWickedQuill chapter 6 . 10/13/2009
This is the third time I've come back to this story. You know how it is? Revisiting oldies and goodies, regardless of their status? Sometimes it's just nice to recall the good old days.

Quote:

-to be continued-

(hopefully, in less than 10 months)

/unquote.

Reviewing because the fic's potential deserved it :)

Ribbing because it's so much fun.
amy chapter 6 . 3/25/2006
When are ya goin to finish this story cos it's good so far
Lotamoxie chapter 6 . 8/10/2005
To be continued (hopefully in less than 10 months)? It's been more than two years. Do I need to kick your muse? Bribe her? I really enjoyed this story and hope that you still plan to update it!
X5898 chapter 6 . 6/7/2005
Hi! I'm a huge fan of your work. I've read a lot of your stories and this is one of my favorites. I've read it a million times already and I can't seem to get bored of doing so over and over again. Anyway, yesterday I felt in the mood for some of my ff classics (that being re reading ff I've already read and I happen to like a lot) and I remembered your story. I read it again and now I'm wondering if you are going to continue with this in the future, or if after so long I have to give up on an update. I mean, you probably have moved on already to other stories and don't even remember about this one, but after thinking for so long on all the ways this story could possibly end up going, I said, what the hell I don't loose anything with asking. So here I am, asking, if you are planning on writing any more on this or if I have to finally come to my senses and get over the fact that the story will never be finished.

I hope that's not the case. And I hope to see a new chapter some day.
wicked vamp chapter 6 . 5/12/2004
chilling..
frances chapter 6 . 5/22/2003
God, i hope it doesn't take you ten months to update. loving this so far, can't wait for more*g*
Venus Smurf chapter 6 . 5/8/2003
Man, now they have Alec. Max just can't win, can she?

How's she gonna get out of this one? OOh, I hate waiting.
Venus Smurf chapter 4 . 5/8/2003
I suppose that nobody's ever told Max about that whole 'River in Egypt' thing, have they?

Well, she can deny it to kingdom come, 'cuz we all know she's head over heels...Or will be, once you've finished with her.
Venus Smurf chapter 3 . 5/8/2003
Again with the 'uh-oh'. You know, Max really needs to kick this guy's butt. He's annoying me a whole lot.

This plot is fantastic, by the way. I'm truly enjoying every minute of it.
Venus Smurf chapter 2 . 5/8/2003
Uh-oh. Adam had better run fast and hard, to get away from this guy. Where's he gonna go? Terminal City?

Again, beautifully written. I love your insights into Adam's mind (okay, Zack, whatever). Nicely done.
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Beautifully written, beautifully set up. I can already tell that this story is going to be fantastic.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/4/2003
Oh my! Oh my! Oh my!

YOU UPDATED! *does a happy little dance around the room, crashing into chairs and tables and bed - all randomly - in her totally unco-ordinated celebratory dance*

(Ok, sorry for shouting - oops)

Wow, well, what can I say - I like how you portray Zack, I really do - you've kept him in character and I like that.

Oh, and Alec being nice and all - yep, like that too. The poor guy - he's getting shot *all* the time. Oh well, that's the way it happens, isn't it?

Well, I'm glad that you and your muse have worked things out. It's nice to know that you hadn't forgotten about this lonesome little story.

Oh well, thnx again for updating.

Emerald chapter 6 . 5/4/2003
I am beyond happy that your Muse and you settled you argument.*grin*

Nowadays there are so few(...too few) good M/Z stories out there...*sigh*

I loved the way Zack and Alec communicated without words at the end.

Please tell me they will be able to rescue poor Alec...

Can't wait for your next update!
messymissy chapter 6 . 5/3/2003
Thanks for updating! So Zack set up a bomb huh? Sounds like something he'd do! I'm glad that Max and Zack finally met! Their reunion was a bit vague though because of them having to run away and all. So Zack's getting his memory back? Is the next part going to be emotional or are they going to be centered around getting Alec back? Poor Alec for having to be stuck with White. I hope he escapes soon! That familiar's just plain cruel! Please update more when you can and I do hope that it'll be in less than ten months! :)

P.S - I hope I didn't annoy you with my review!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/19/2003
WHAT?

It ends there?

Oh c'mon, more, more, more!

Max and Zack haven't even met each other again yet!

Oh please, please, please, more! *gives a very hopeful look* Please?

coolies, thnx! ;)