Reviews for Shades of Gray
momma2mm chapter 1 . 8/12
Finding this story was like drinking a glass of ice water after wandering a desert for a month. Finding great fanfiction is like searching for a mythical creature: the locness monster, big foot, a 2016 US electoral candidate who doesn't make me move to Canada ;)
In this wonderful story of yours, I feel like I've captured a unicorn :) Last night I stumbled upon it and stayed up till 1am reading it through to the final chapter. Since it was a good 3 hours past my normal bedtime I decided to pop back today to send you a quick thank you note.

In this story, you have managed to tap into some key things so many other writer miss. You've,
1.) created characters based solidly in canon, but have given them depth and dimension
2.) you have given these characters a world to live in that is believable and have given us a unique storyline

and lastly

3.) You wrote it well. The simple act of good writing and editing has everything to do pulling a reader in, this story is testiment to that. I never once mentally rewrote a sentce or had to edit for grammer/sentice strutcure...such a welcomed respite after having read some very, VERY bad stories lately :)

So, Thank you MaggAM. for sharing your work with us, it was a true pleasure to read...and I'm sad it's over LOL!
Dj AJ chapter 2 . 3/21
Love it so far but one thing why does peeta have dark brows and lashes?

Love your book
Kensleigh Ray chapter 7 . 8/23/2015
NO! Peeta can't die!
Mscallo chapter 19 . 5/21/2015
Quite a story. A bit of a downer at times. I understand you had some problems along the way. But the ending wasn't much of anything. Granted they found themselves. You finished ur story- but. I thought there would be more answers.
Mscallo chapter 5 . 5/21/2015
Ah scary but yet a beautiful moment.! Great story thus far. Beautiful!
Mockingprettygirls chapter 19 . 5/8/2015
This story was great but I wish it was longer. I got so many feels reading this. Everlark are like my babies and I just can't with there little smug faces omg.
Shens327 chapter 19 . 3/7/2015
Loved your story. It would have been better with an ending that showed what happened after they got back to 13 or how the war was going. Besides that it was great to see someone focus solely on Peeta's problems.
got99problems chapter 19 . 3/3/2015
Loved the ending! Reading this has made me want to write myself. Passionate writing throughout this whole story :)
bigwangz chapter 19 . 2/23/2015
The ending was kind of disappointing. I guess like another reviewer said at least you finished the story.
yazaru116 chapter 19 . 2/21/2015
wow...-_-...
kamjam chapter 19 . 2/20/2015
Excellent finish to the story :D I loved it!
booklover1209 chapter 19 . 2/20/2015
The end, huh. I feel kinda empty now. Hah, well, thanks for writing this story and for completing it. There are hundreds of stories on the site hanging around abandoned with their owners nowhere to be seen. Thank you so much for coming back.
Shelljayz chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
I hope you finish this story, I really want to know how this ends. You said it would be updated and finished soon, but that was almost a year ago. Are you OK?
Chaynne212 chapter 18 . 1/29/2015
please update soon. i love this story.
got99problems chapter 18 . 12/4/2014
What ever happened!? This is such a good story, I wanted to know if they ever returned home.