Reviews for Sex, Drugs, and Munkustrap
Magical Miss Brittstoffelees chapter 14 . 3/24/2013
YoU should not be feeling bad about yourself for writing this. It may be dark but in my opnion it will help those who may be doing things like drugs or considering it see the consequences of their actions and just how painful and not worth it it would be. It is educational in a good way, especially since you are such a good author and so devoted to your readers. Keep writing, cause it is great. Dark themes are not always a bad thing.

*Brittstar*
Magical Miss Brittstoffelees chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
bad ass Munk? That's different...I think I'm gonna like this story. Lol. Poor old Deut. The future Jellicle protector is a rebel. Lol
loveydovey14 chapter 19 . 11/23/2012
Hey there, it's been awhile! I had my relatives come over for Thanksgiving, and I was told some terrors of Black Friday shopping from my sister. Anyway, another good chapter! Munkustrap better hate himself by now.
TuggersTuxedoTom chapter 19 . 11/23/2012
Grr...Munk, how can you be so cruel?

Oh wait...he hates the fact he abused her? Oooh, things are getting spicyyy :D

Update soon! I have to know more!
TuggersTuxedoTom chapter 18 . 10/30/2012
I love Munk, and always dreamed of him being a 'bad boy' :P

But...this story makes me loathe him (in a good way). He makes me wanna cry :'( I feel so bad for Angel.

Update soon!
loveydovey14 chapter 18 . 7/25/2012
Hey Skitternimble, that last comment, that was a guest, that was me. I hadn't realized I wasn't logged in, Woops. Still like the story!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/24/2012
Hey, long time no see! Glad you're back! I liked this chapter, but I have one question: what's the big deal about the camera?
Wombaat chapter 17 . 5/27/2012
This was a brilliant update.

You made the contrast of the exterior and interior of the hideout such a shock it worked really well.

The inner workings of Angels head were very well portrayed and the motivations were great.

I actually though that this was going to be the turning point in Munks life but you've surprised me with the attitude he's still carrying and if this wasn't enough I can't wait to see what you end up doing to him to get him on the straight and narrow.
loveydovey14 chapter 17 . 5/26/2012
Wow. Just...WOW. You have amazed me once again with your brilliant writing. I could imagine Mac's hideout so perfectly!

Looki seems like a supportive character. She could probably make another appearence. Wow Macavity, you've got a lot on your plate, huh? Oh man, Munkus sounds like he's gonna get in more touble.

I will read till the end!
loveydovey14 chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Yay! An update! So little dialogue, yet it carries so much. The descriptions were near perfect. 'Bout time Munkus learned to be scared. Anyways, I still love it!
loveydovey14 chapter 15 . 4/6/2012
Thank you very much for the mention! I hate it when I don't get a ton of reviews. Oh Macavity, you suave, evil beast. Yeah, Angel could use a bit more developement (no offense, it's always good to have a character change through the course of a story. So far, she's just been naive and afraid).

Hope you enjoyed Chicago. It's been rather chilly up here lately.
HumanGuineapig chapter 15 . 4/5/2012
Hey, I got a mention! :D

I love your potrayal of Macavity...he's just so creepy and you have no idea what's going through his head or how he'll react..

Update soon!

Luv HGP!
loveydovey14 chapter 14 . 4/2/2012
I love your Hidden Paw! He is so suave and evil...guess Munkus must've gotten it from somewhere. Once again, very good chapter!
Wombaat chapter 13 . 3/23/2012
I promised you a review Skitter and here it is.

I read through the entire story so far this morning and to be brutally honest I don't know if I like it. It's not that it's a bad story but it is just not really to my taste, kinda like slash, but if we were all the same then the world would be a boring place...

That being said. I can honestly respect the sheer amount of work and research you've put into it and I know why you've written it the way you have. It's for these reasons that I'm going to continue to read it as I want to see how you get this little turd Munk turned around and develop the other characters not to mention the introduction of some of our favorites.

Enjoy Chicago mate.
loveydovey14 chapter 13 . 3/16/2012
YES! I was wondering if Macavity would be in this fic! I love this story! Gettin' intense.