Reviews for Naruto: The Kage Chronicles
Clearmens chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
I have read only two stories of yours and family you write with depth and a show off mastery in the pentagon of your characters. On the personal side I like the kind of emphatic twist and plausible way naruto plays his role as the hero. Til this story I never bothered to read a NaruSaku story. You make me overlook my intense (somewhat strange but rational) dislike of that kunoichi. Frankly I have 1000 reasons to debunk her original as too unrealistic but hey it is fantasy.
Talking of fantasy, I have enjoyed your two stories on Naruto and if I had the power would order you to update lol.
Lest I forget I like the dramatic portrayals and somewhat subtle live or romance undertones.
Your command of English is commendable. I have observed your style a bit and hope to give such maturity in my reports at work. One cannot improve enough.

Thank you for writing such a good read.
sportytc chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
just wondering if you are going to carry on with this story. brilliant writing and ideas.
sortofbored chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
I like it. Wish there was more.
Nightfall To Dawn chapter 8 . 2/21/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! I LOVE THIS STORY AS WELL!
Nitrogirl chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
...so Naruto's going back?

Kakashi figured it out. Not surprising. It is Kakashi! :)
Silent Bunshin chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
Good story so far. I look forward to more updates. I will be following this story. Will Naruto become the bad guy later and go through with Akatsuki's plan or will he have a change of heart and decide to live on as Konoha's savior?
Nitrogirl chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Naruto! It's nice to see you again, even though your Akatsuki...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Wait...Naruto is in the hands of the Akatsuki? The world has come to an end! Good start though. Poor Naruto...
L3onidas chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
looking forward to the next chapter
GoldenDragon14 chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
Well up til now this fic has been fun to read! Looking forward to the next update!
NamiNavigator chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
Okay, I suck at reviewing regularly, so I do it at the end of stories normally. I've now read all 3 of your stories, and I love all of them. I hope you update them all soon, and well done for writing such amazing stuff! Thanks.
El Frijolero chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
Nice chapter i hope you update soon
johnjohn chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
i like how naruto is actually keeping his identity a secret this is a good story keep it up
Mr. Sqweakers The Great chapter 8 . 5/7/2012