Reviews for Cause and Effect
PureVampirePriestess chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
This story is awesome so far! :D I love how you made Nero so iffy about a teenaged Dante. Not many people do that. I can't wait to read more!
Morgana400 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I really like you story can't wait to see what happens next great job
Morgana400 chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
I like the story can't wait for chapter 3
bitbyboth chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Fabulous. :3 I love young!DantexNero, that's what inspired me to write Tick Tock in the first place! XD I'm excited to see where you go with this and I also like how Nero is having to adjust to Dante's new skin. :3 Update soon!

~Bitbyboth
SirenaLoreley chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Lol, 'Teen Devil Hunters' sounds like a spin-off of Devil May Cry... I would play that, if Dante and Nero are there XD... (maybe even if the 'new guy' is there too...).

I liked this episode, and I was wrong! Dante, even being a teenager, is still the same pervert as usual... also, I find it quite sad to see than Nero misses his 'old man'... I wonder if he will warm up to Dante's younger form...

Take care and good luck!
SirenaLoreley chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Awesome introduction! I feel this is going to be a funny story... I find young Dante always so easy to tease, lol... especially now that his 'shrinking' was caused by evil power; Dante doesn't feel good being so 'small'... I feel Nero will take advantage of this, lol...

Take care and good luck!