Reviews for Never To See The Stars Again
Temi-Chou chapter 83 . 6/18
It was amazing! Thank you for this fanfiction, it was very pleasant to read. (Excuse my grammar, I'm French and I don't speak and write English very well!)
Pippythewriter chapter 61 . 8/6/2014
Has anyone ever told you that you are spectacularly good at destroying people's hearts? I just did. I have never been this emotionally involved in a story in my life, and that's saying a lot. I'm literally addicted to your writing.
Pippythewriter chapter 46 . 8/6/2014
JOHN! :...)
Pippythewriter chapter 44 . 8/6/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! 8::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::(
And that's all I have to say about that. :...(
Pippythewriter chapter 42 . 8/6/2014
Oh my goodness! I'm finally to the famous kidnapping chapter and I'm wigging out.
Pippythewriter chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
I think this chapter is charming, and definitely not as bad as you think it is.
Pippythewriter chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
I really love this story, I am currently bawling my eyes out at John's speech 8:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::0
I could not stop smiling through tears at how you portray Mycroft. I never know what to think of Mycroft, whether to yell at him or cheer,but the way you portray him, not only does he stay in character, I've learned to adore him and cheer him on. Thank you
Elaine Weasley chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
this is former reviewer just me with an account now. i love your star fics and now have the capability to fav them,so here goes!
myst77 chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
You have a serious problem with your "to's and too's"... And that's annoying.
As for the story, liking it so far...
EJ 12212012 chapter 84 . 3/22/2014
Wonderful fic! I am excited to read the sequel. I already have it loaded up in a different tab... ;)
QueenNaberrie chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Well now they know Sherlock has a very highly connected older brother with similar detective skills. Not such a freak after all, huh?

They messed with the wroooong family by accusing Sherlock of being a fake.

I just got into Sherlock and have only seen seasons 1 & 2.

Loving this! Reading on...
hatondog chapter 33 . 2/25/2014
Have to stop reading at this point, been close to tears for most of it. This is truly wonderful, and I hope you do write the last part of the trilogy to give everyone the happy ending they deserve!
taruaa chapter 84 . 12/19/2013
Okay wow this is literally one of the angstiest fic I've ever read. I've been crying at least half of the time I've been reading this. And omg the ending! I was just crying hysterically and thinking like nope you did not just kill him, not now after everything he's been through. Thank you for this fic, it's very well written and very feel-y.
Rain of the Forest chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
Why is John using his cane again?
Rain of the Forest chapter 7 . 9/17/2013