Reviews for Take Me Home
Pushpanjali chapter 5 . 4/30
Love Shassie stories and this is best,excellent one.u r great,plz continue the story,do it M rated ! This is so pretty and awesome story! Please update as soon as possible dear! :)
Psycho4Life chapter 4 . 6/6/2015
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update and continue this story. Sooo good. Please finish
Psycho4Life chapter 5 . 1/28/2015
Please finish this stor . Its so good. Need to know what happens. Update please
StoryTimez chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
Please update, I really like it!
mi-chan chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
omg this is sooo amazing i love it 333. Are you going to finish it someday?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Update soon I hope this int the last chapter
Julia chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
That awkward moment when your like 20 years younger than lassie yet you still find him attractive
A. Heimby chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Are you not writing more for this story? I would really love to read more, you portray the characters very well.
MaterCandy chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
I have a body pillow and it is so comfortable when I wake up hugging it. However that rarely happens. I typically wake up on my back, my arms and legs and sprawled everywhere.
becca579 chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
polkacriss chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Please update this!
xxSpade's Ace chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
I VOTE M RATING! I VOTE M, I VOTE M!

There's something that is just too addicting about a vulnerable Shawn. Shawn whumpage for the win, especially when Lassiter's there to make everything better... LE WINK.

If you're going to do...ahem...MORE with it in such a way that Blake finally gets his way with Shawn, and be explicit, I would suggest a nice, big break line of warning-I personally have never experienced any trauma like that, but it's unfortunately a fairly common occurrence, and I know that it can be a trigger.

But for Shassie? Ooooh, yum yum yum! ;)

...all my pervy-ness and Shawn-angst fetish aside, I really, really love the way you write things. The words you choose, the way you phrase things, the characterization, THE CORRECT GRAMMAR AND SPELLING!, it's all great! The only thing I could possibly mention critique-wise is to be more aware of some phrases you're using. You said "The color drained from [his] face..." quite a few times this chapter.

But maybe I'm just an idiot who REALLY needs to get to bed...

NEVERTHELESS, I am now subscribed to the story and adding it to my favorites. Your writing with the PERFECT level of detail is addicting! :D
TheLadyMango chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
I'm really enjoying this story. Love the tense action and danger mixed with the sexual tension between Lassie and Shaun. Really looking forward to seeing what will happen next! :)
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
oh man this isnt good
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
oh man this is getting good
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »