Reviews for How Far We've Come
DauntlessShadowhunter13 chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
UPDATE PLEASE! Don't abandon it!
bmhallows chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
I just found this story! hope there is going to be another chapter ! love it
ihategoodbyes chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Slightly hard to follow at first but a wonderful start, your writings of the reactions should be very intersting...(translation-UPDATE)
HPNU92 chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Please update! I want to see their reactions. And can you include more Sirius and HArry bonding stuff? I love it when that happens (: though, you don't have to. It would just be awesome for that to happen (:

Update soon,

HPNU92
Rainbow Engel chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
So let me see if I got this right. Ron and Harry were talking about the tournament and Harry told Ron that he would just give the prize money away like the good person he is. This caused Ron to call him selfish, which is the opposite of what Harry was being. Ron then started to rant about Ginny and how Harry hasen't asked her out yet, which is strange because most big brothers would want to keep their sisters away from their friends, which caused Harry to come out to him. Ron then had a Big Gay Freak Out but before he could rant, Hermione came back from the bathroom. My conclusion: Ron's a giant asshole. UPDATE SOON!
Broken.is.my.name chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Great story so far! Update soon! :D :D
Rori Potter chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
That was brilliant. Update soon.
loretta537 chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
this sounds like it will be a good story
SkylerKnight chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Yay a kiss finally!
janet1982 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
nice start, would like to read more, please update)
katchile94 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I like how the story started especially want to see the flashback of the fight between harry and ron. I hope he redeems himself also want to see if hermione will also become a bad friend well can't wait for next chapter