Reviews for El Rancho
hungary-chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
FABULISHP
YAOIYAOIYAOIYAOIYAOIYAOIYAOIYAOI
PizzaAndBeer chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Sexy and fun! One of my fave SpainXRomano fics ever.
Rosalen-sama chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
haha antonio is one crafty person he planned that from the start taking the lightbuld clever every clever. lovers this btw
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I HAD SUCH A GRAND TIME READING DS! (laughs vigorously) Oh Sweet Jesus! Writing ds in Lovi's POV made ds more interestingXD an excellent work of SpaManoXD
Cocoluver890 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I love your yaoi so much ** This one was just hilarious and perfect xD But I love your stories so much! I can't stop reading them ** Can't wait to read more
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I love this. So much. D
Laetificant chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Hilarious and great. Loved it
sugarhuney2 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Beginning... Eeyup, you are an amazing writer! I don't think ANYONE is much better than you!

Got to the yaoi... *nosebleed* that is all for this announcement, thank you very much!

End... I died laughing!

You are truly amazing!
fireswordgirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Lol! Stolen lightbulb!
Alexandria Gray chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Oh my god I'm lovin this so much my jaw hurts from smiling! I just absolutely love how what seemed like a twist of fate regarding lovi's broken light was most likely purposely stolen by Antonio!
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Love Love Love

This fic hits so many of my loves. I adored your Romano voice and I loved your seemingly-idiotic-but-really-pretty-devious Spain! I laughed when Romano thought he was gonna top and Spain was like "Lov, I think you made a mistake." Despite all my previous young bitchery that yaoi should be seke instead of having pre-defined uke and seme roles, I do find that I prefer Romano as the bottom (but I do want him to struggle with that role hence loving when he automatically assumes he's going to top). Again, bravo, bravo for your delicious p0rn.
AshCollector chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
this is really really awesome. I really really like this. A lot. Definitely one of my favorites and I don't even know why. I wish there was more, I really really like this. Awesome job.
pbjeran chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Um. Wow. Amazing. That sex scene was so damn intense! The whole story was witty and sweet and funny and cute! You write spamano so well, i wish you would do a chaptered story with them! Thanks for writing this tasty little treat!
Lyikael chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This is great! And hot. Omg, Lovino had me cracking up, and Antonio! You beast! aksjdhausihdiuahdssai

Thanks for writing! I really loved this!
zaliea chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I loved this. I fuck love this. And the ending was fucking hilarious. Why an I using 'fucking' so much?

I need to stop reading stories with Lovi in them...

Anyways, this is an awesome oneshot, I love it! :D