Reviews for Take a Sad Song and Make it Better
becgate chapter 1 . 3/17
Loved it! !
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
OH MY GOSH THIS FIC NEARLY DID ME IN! This is so beautiful! I love it! I just had to listen the Hey Jude song and had looped it the entire time I was reading this (adding in let it be the moment it was mentioned). This has got to be my favorite sherlock fic that I've had the pleasure of reading thus far. :)
Puggle chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Really beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
yconne chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Honestly, do you want me to die from the sheer awesomeness that is your writing?
JunebugXD chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Awww this was so good! I really don't like the Beatles but you made me like them! The whole Jude/John thing was very original. Great work!
K chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I really liked this story! So many Reichenbach stories are about John just totally breaking down after Sherlock's death. Thank you for portraying him as a man of action like he is supposed to be! I loved how he and Lestrade got together to clear Sherlock's name.

I also totally related to having theme songs to your life. (I have several!) It was cool how you made each character have their own song. I liked how you combined Sherlock and John's songs at the end:

"Hey Jude, don't make it bad

(When I find myself in times of trouble Mother Mary comes to me)

Take a sad song and make it better

(Speaking words of wisdom, let it be)

Remember to let her into your heart

(For in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me)

Then you can start to make it better.

(Speaking words of wisdom, let it be"
Faith1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
The Beatles and Sherlock, two of my favourite things. :) This was a great fic. The scene with John and Lestrade working so tirelessly to clear Sherlock's name was brilliantly done. And the ending was very sweet and just seemed right for the tone of this fic.
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
A really beautiful story, sniff. You did it so well. The knocks that life can deliver, especially the loss of Harry (both to the drink and death) was so well written.

The interplay of the various songs was fantastic. Actually replayed my Beatles songs through this. Never would have thought of Let it Be for Sherlock, but it fits well.

A delightful, well thought out story.
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Beautiful.
Lex chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This was amazing. I could see this play out in my head and it was very well written. These two songs went so well together and really made the story that much better. :D
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
D'awwwww. :)
Okami.Lupus chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
WONDERFULL!
left and staying gone chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I don't know why, but the music made me cry. This was brilliant.