Reviews for The Loss in the Love
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Oh you are SO bookmarked right now for theses stories! This one was so beautiful, although it made me incredibly sad. I couldn't help but think how this one is now playing out in reverse, kind of, with the show. Thanks for writing this, because I love Daisy (because she loved Sweets), so this is a gift of a story!
DrHoneyChuckles chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I definitely can not write a review that would do this story justice. So here's a few words: Outstanding. Brilliant. Fantastic. Heart Wrenching. Tragic. Seriously, not many fics make me cry. This one did. EXCELLENT.
Megwill chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Nice and very descriptive ...well written.
Anon 123 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
YOU KILLED DAISY? That's wrong with you? O.O That's all Sweets had, poor little thing. Ugh...

Okay, rant's over. Go find the killer, and in a year or so, stick Sweets with Shaw. Happily ever after.
toffeeeclairs chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Very well written. I'm not even a big Sweets-Daisy fan and I felt sad - so well done!
Giggles chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Great story, well written. I wouldn't consider it a tragedy, though, because I hate the character of Daisy. She is so annoying.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Neato. Excellent. FaithinBones is correct
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Very sad. Nicely written.
squint1224 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Oh God. I feel like my heart was slowly being ripped out of my chest while reading each paragraph! You have an amazing talent at writing.