Reviews for The Ashes
Violently Red chapter 2 . 1/2
:') this was so sad but so well written. I honestly believe this is the best thing I have read. I can not even begin to describe to you how much emotion this put me through. Never stop writing, please, never stop writing.
The Impossible Daughter chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Oh my Lord Jesus! That was just so beautiful! I cried :_)
GhostDog401 chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
loved this story
candi711 chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
wow that was an amazing ending to this story :) great job
annicaspoon chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
First off - YOU MENTIONED ME AMG IM SO FLATTERED *melts*

This whole second part has this soft soberness about it. It's really calming and beautiful to read. And the whole conversation between Wally and Artemis is gorgeous and heart-wrenchingly in character. Just - the two of them are so hurt and broken and rattled and you convey that so well.

And I'm so glad you put that after Failsafe part in. It's so soft and sweet (and totally canon - shut up). And to repeat it at the end is really, really nice and sweet.

And in contrast to the intensity of the first part, this part is a really nice way to resolve it (even though the resolution isn't complete and they're still messed up, but that's great, because it's realistic - and thats how it would be after everything they've been through)
baobabs chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Oh god. Oh my god. This is so and Wally and Artemis and oh god the FEELS and /Barry/ and Robin and EVERYONE and I just I don't even-

Okay, okay, must try to be coherent this time.

What can I say? Wally and Artemis were so perfect. You've written them so perfectly and so heartbreakingly here that even though I understand your fears of disappointing your readers I can say that as a reader I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED AT ALL. Honestly, disappointment is the exact opposite of what I'm feeling right now. I won't go into my feelings at the moment since I would divebomb into incoherency upon doing so but Wally, and Artemis, and Wally and Artemis and Wally thinking Artemis was dead and the way Robin had to tell him and there was no one else there and Wally just RUNNING and then Artemis finding him and not knowing how to apologize and yet still doing it in the end because she's ARTEMIS and this, this, '"Wally, I'm sorry!" Artemis shouts very suddenly, frightening four or so turtledoves off of the snowy ground beyond the chain-link fence bordering the track. "I'm sorry; I'm sorry!"' and '"I knew Dad was the one who took you. I would've ripped him apart. I would've broken him up into pieces—"' and ohmygod EVERYTHING and I'm really sorry, really sorry for getting into incoherency after all but I find it really hard to express what I feel, always have, and I'm sorry for not delivering it in a more coherent fashion but I would like to say this: If this ever happened on the show, I think things would've played out exactly the way you've written it out here, only it could never be better. Because Wally and Artemis and just so REAL here and so in character and so heartbreakingly glorious and EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING is glorious, even Barry and Robin with his brief cameo and thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for writing this because it is so beautiful and you are so talented and everything in this is amazing.
Morto Vivo chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
No words can describe what I just read. No words.

Because this is the most beautiful, touching, well written, /breathtaking/ piece of writing I have ever read.

Thank you so much. Seriously.
MysticSpeedForce1234 chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
That was just so awesome! They way you showed the actions, emotions, feelings, and the way the characters were was just amazing! You are a wonderful author! In my opinion when I read this piece of work I was just fascinated with how you wrote. It is just so deep and beautiful. The way you portrayed everyone...just amazing.
greeneyedperspective chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
you're perfect.
Gaaraxluvr chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Aw... I love this. It's so sweet and well written.
bluepianos chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Christ, Brella. Angst, romance, and drama? You're doing it right. I usually have lots to say and comment on when it comes to fics but this had enough spitfire for me to be satisfied, the story is so well-rounded that I have no questions about your intentions, and I just feel like lying down and thinking about my life decisions right now. That is how much Wally freaking West affects me. I don't know if "enjoyed" is the right word here because I guess I "enjoyed" this but I was kind of afraid of it and crying over it and, yeah, I guess enjoying it at the same time. So much angst, man. So much angst. I loved it.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
SO SO SO GOOD, i shall love this fic far longer than forever )
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
my only problem i have with this story is that artemis never actually forcibly grabbed wally, hugged him, kissed him, tell him to never do that to her again, the works. that is my only problem i have with this story nice job
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
intresting, continue
fantasy shadow chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Oh my gosh, this was absolutely fantastic! I loved every second of it and your writing style is breathtaking! Have you ever considered writing novels? Please continue with your fan fictions (Especially Wallart ones!) I look forward to reading what you produce in the future!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »