Reviews for Who Anodites Dream With
Guest chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
Damn you. You went and made the been fix I've been looking for and you haven't updated it in years. Repent. Repent by updating now.
gonekrazy3000 chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
Please PLEASE don't abandon this story D: i need
More! So much more :(
Bob Zox chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
Even though you used "there" where you should use their I LOVE THIS STORY! Usually grammatical errors will distract the reader, dropping them out of the dreamflow but this...THIS...I couldn't stop reading! The mind melding, the cave, the memories (especially prom! Tasty!) , all make for a refreshingly different journey! Update soon!
elise-hale913 chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
Love it! i hope that gwen gets to earth soon! Amazing story
T.J. Wilson chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
Thank you SO much for restarting this story. I loved this story when I found it a few years ago but it was neve updated. Now it's rebooted and I'm so happy to have found it again. Please update as soon as you can. Can't wait to see what happens to Ben and Gwen. Also I love that scene with them a her prom
Jimbobob5536 chapter 8 . 5/2/2012
Interesting story.
Suna No Ken chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
Love thisfic. Great job, amazing. I really cant wait for more. Usually i recommend something to the author on how to help make their story better but this doesnt need it. At all. Amazingly great, I cant wait for the next one. Great job!
GreenNightStar chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
I honestly don't think anyone here really appreciates, or realizes what you've written. Yes, the beginning was filled with useless word walls and pointless descriptions which make the reader bored, but I got passed that.

Afterwards, I have to say that this is the first story with true behind-the-scenes details that make the whole plot work marvelously. There is not one fig on here that has actually covered itself from any plot holes so well ( bwen fandom ).
Tvmatchmaker795 chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
Hahaha first of all... to the actual chapter. I appreciate the update, a little corny towards the end with the gwen tearing up but you know you gave the heads up with the title 'Lovers Vignette' so its okay. But good job. :]

And thank you so much for the dedication. :D I'm really happy that i could get you to continue this. And you are really funny btw.

OH! One final word... I am a her, not a him. Thank you very much. But you couldnt have known that so I will let you off the hook. :]
Miroir Twin chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
What do you mean Gwen's wrong? Ahhh perfect cliffhanger but I want to know what that means! Awesome story you have here. I love the idea and you're presenting it wonderfully.

I will wait faithfully for an update. :p No pressure though, I have the same problem when writing.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This is a good story. Please continue. Ben and Gwen forever.
MissLevinLover chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
Now, I'm not a big Bwen fan myself, but I decided to give this story a go. And you know... I'm glad I did. The depth of emotion you put in here is astounding, The way the cousins interact with each other is amazing. And as for Ethan, that guy is just hilarious.

Keep up with the good work, I will be keeping an eye out for this story from now on.

Sam
jiapryor chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
As I always say, a sick Ben is a sexy Ben. ;)
jiapryor chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Ah! Dream meetings! :) I'm crazy psyched!
jiapryor chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
I love the emotion in this chapter! I admit, I teared up when you were writing about Ben. This is beautiful.