Reviews for Love after Control
IhrtTwlght chapter 9 . 2/5
The interaction with Lauren and Jessica was pretty funny. Edward is completely delusional. I hope she can graduate early and get on with her life.
IhrtTwlght chapter 8 . 2/5
I like stories where Victoria isnt an evil cunt ... Cant wait to see how this plays out
IhrtTwlght chapter 6 . 2/5
Yay for Jasper
IhrtTwlght chapter 5 . 2/5
Loved it especially the ending!
IhrtTwlght chapter 4 . 2/5
Oh Jasper how I love thee. Alice and Edward are seriously getting on my nerves. I hope we get a reprieve from them soon.
IhrtTwlght chapter 3 . 2/5
Oh Alice can go ahead and die with Edward. Ugh shes such a stupid bitch. I like Rose though. Happy with the new Bella ... Let's continue
IhrtTwlght chapter 2 . 2/5
OOOH is is Victoria? That would be cool ... Im starting to see that backbone ... Come on Bella you can do it!
IhrtTwlght chapter 1 . 2/5
It's Chapter 1 and I am so ready to kill Edward. I mean WTF is his problem. This is even worse than his normal controlling bullshit. Hopefully Bella grows a backbone ...
JaspersSissy chapter 34 . 10/14/2013
Absolutely Great Story
lizzynava chapter 34 . 8/31/2013
that was good.
lilly chapter 22 . 7/26/2013
awww poor jazzy poo he is probalby loosing his head right now
nicole chapter 18 . 7/26/2013
noo i dont like caius i dont trust him! he scares me he uvmesn he coyld snsp bells in two! I dont like caius he is mean and vicious
nicole chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
love this chapyer u go bells! she just ended a bad relatonhip!i cant believe that edward called her a slut!
Frightning Little Pixie chapter 22 . 7/7/2013
Ha ha surves you right jasper
misuky7 chapter 34 . 3/8/2013
This was a great read. I stayed up till three thirty in the morning just to finish it. :3