Reviews for Love after Control
weird start but I think I like it! good job
TiffaniW chapter 2 . 2/11
I was literally reading chapter 4 and it disappeared! Ahhhh
chanur chapter 2 . 2/10
Going to check your site. Will you put your stories on Twcs?
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 34 . 2/6
I love it.
vampirelady13 chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
Figured she would be ok with Victoria. No wonder every one stomps on her she trust's to easily. First thing in the story i dont agree with.
vampirelady13 chapter 8 . 12/30/2015
Let me guess Bella will be fine about Victoria. I dont think she should be ok with that after all she tried to kill her.
CurlyFries01 chapter 33 . 12/6/2015
Hi love the story! Just wanted to let you know that it's the Carotid artery in the neck, not ceratoid. Keep up the great work! :)
BeautifulHalfBlood chapter 34 . 10/11/2015
I liked this story, but you left a lot of loose ends and plot holes. Why did Bella's change take so little time, why were her eyes glowing, why did everyone become so attached to her so quickly, what about Maria, what was Alice's and Kevin's plan? I felt you spent more time in the later chapters on how Bella and Jasper were teasing each other, rather than the plot.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
I think Bella should shove a lit road flare up his ass.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
Alice is trying to keep Bella with lil Eddie boy because she knows that she is Jasper's mate and not Eddie's,also Alice and Eddie are mates but she is too selfish to let Bella and Jasper get together because she doesn't know if she can get Eddie to stop mooning over Bella and be with her.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
I am surprised that lil Eddie hasn't gone psycho stalker on her since she has defied he might start after she dumps him.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 9/10/2015
The way i see things if Carlisle were a real coven leader instead of a puss he would smack lil Eddie upside of his head for treating her the way he is and also for talking to him the way he did.
the newest daughter chapter 16 . 7/26/2015
I have never heard of a Lava flow before but am happy to hear about it now :). I can't wait to try it
the newest daughter chapter 15 . 7/26/2015
When Jazz finds out Youda was there he is going to hurt him
the newest daughter chapter 3 . 7/25/2015