Reviews for Forthright
MegSkoomaPirate chapter 1 . 4/4
Ummmm... I take it that this is never going to be continued?
Aurora Reinette chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
The only thing I would change is make sure she signs it Lady Knight. Alanna was knighted as Sir but Kel is knighted as Lady Knight. Other than that I like it! I laughed out loud. Oh Kel... being wanted by men (: She's so funny and slightly socially awkward. I love her. Wonderful story!
BookReader6493 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This is very good. Are you going to continue it with letters from kel? Or with letters from the suitor and kel? Or is it the next chapter going to be story?

I really like it and I look forward to the next chapter. Update soon, please.
shieldlessknight chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Lady Knight* she was dubbed as a Lady Knight not a Sir... Alana has the title of Sir because she was dubbed as Sir Alan of Trebond... uh yeah... please continue! and let me guess? Dom?
The Booknerds chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
this is a good start. update soon!
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
this is so like her, so right. so polite and proper, such uncommon sense. it's brilliant. you, sir, are a genius!

sir/lady? which is it? hang on...

huh, no sex. very modern. all the same, this was a wonderful read. it has that hint of keladry to it, making you feel a little smaller inside because she has that uncommon sense that makes you go 'duh, why didn't i think of that myself?'. again, lovely work. if you'll excuse me, i'm going to look around on your profile and see what i can see. thank you.