Reviews for Having My Say
spk chapter 1 . 1/8
LOVED this! I love it when "Harry" stands up for himself and tells it like it truly is. Fantastic job writing his character (or Harrison's character). :)
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
loved it

Stasia R. Ravenclaw
Hainbuche chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
ein sehr schöner oneshort, bashing jedermann; mag ich mal. lg hayne
LovesDragons chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Dark, but very interesting.
Arcangelos chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
well split personalities but the magical kind? interesting.
I wish it was multi-chaptered.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
kudos! a wonderful story! thank you for writing and sharing this tale with everyone.
ripper34 chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Good story
BlueRubyBeat chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
O.o Wow! Great story and was very interesting! :) Especially the part where Harry got a split personality!
Seapatrol chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Beautiful
DizzyZina chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Interesting story. I like a strong Harry that is aware of the manipulations.
Harrison did the Slytherin thing and was patient in his revenge.
jon08 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I really like this story. It shows something else that could have happened in the forest during the final battle. In canon, there is nothing more said about the Harry that would have done very well in Slytherin. I have read several stories where Harry has some kind of 'split personality' but this one carrys it to a new level and makes sense.
fifespice chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
ooh this is an interesting concept love it
Aralaiqualasse chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
wow, a double personality with his own life force? Nice trick..I wonder what they write in the narticle...Betrayer? fake?
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This certainly was an...interesting one-shot. I loved it though although I did find the whole thing somewhat confusing. What I've gathered thus far, (besides the manipulations etc) is that...Harry had split personality disorder? Please correct me if I'm wrong. This was great though, even with the little confusions :)
Arithmancy Master chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I know Harry has a lot to be angry and bitter about but I hope that he does get over some of this. Otherwise he may as well go to the muggle world, as he seems to be trying to cut all ties, including those to Charlie's family.