Reviews for The Vanishing Glass
Tobalerone chapter 3 . 5/2
Great story! It's very surreal, like I cant tell if there is actually magic involved or if he's actually mad. Can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon please!
Val chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Oh. I so hope that it's not discontinued... Intriguing, very intriguing! And beautifully written!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Aaah, this is SO good, I really hope it isn't abandoned? I really love the blurred lines of reality you paint here, especially from the perspective of a character who's experiencing it in such a surreal way. Very well done, and I'm just dying for more!
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Intriguing!
akuma-river chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
Why do I have this feeling this isn't quite AU as you like us to believe? That all this is happening in canon Harry's mind?

Love it.
Maggi chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
God, I LOVE this. This is literally the most interesting thing right now. I really hope you'll give me my crack sooner. Baccalaureate was horrible but this made my day :)
Voldemort is really amazing in this piece of fiction. I find him to be the best and you write just the right amount of text for him too. Good day and luck for your life and the next chapter!
doyou000me chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Oh, I ablutely adore this! :D especially the way you make use of details from cannon and weave it all together - I am definitely looking forward to the next chapter, no matter how long it takes for it to be uploaded! :D
Kayliana chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
I love it! This story is awesome, and I'm very eager to read more.
blondebutnotblonde chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Great story! Please please please please please continueee!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Wow. Two chapters in to the story and I am already completely fascinated. Your world is such a strange blend of both the original world and your own ideas that it absolutely facinates me. I do hope you update soon, because I am completely clueless on what might happen next
Stellanti Nocte chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
How...intriguing...

I'm very curious to see where this story will go! ;)

Starry Night~
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Oh, this is so -intriguing.- Insanely curious about what happens next!
doyou000me chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
This story (so far) really is a bit of a mind-fuck... Love it! :D
MomoMozer chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
That was great I'm so excited about this story is he sane or isn't he oh its so exciting I cant wait to find out
Asuka Tanku chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
I think my mind blow up. I don't know if it's just me but at this point of the story... I don't understand anything. Is Harry really mad? Why is Quirell still alive? Is this all a dream - like Alice in Wonderland?

But, even if it's complicated, i like it! I'm craving for more in fact *grin*

Good luck!