Reviews for Well?
icyflamer007 chapter 6 . 4/7/2006
ahem... yeah. So why cant they be w/ girls. And r u saying sakurai was jealous of Masa and Naruse? Wats wrong w/ them being w/ girls its so obvious that they are no meant to be together,friends, brothers yes. Lovers ...no. I'm too tired to get into this. Whateva i cits been a while since u updated any so ur probably not gonna contintue it ne-way.

Peace
SailorSaturnthesilencer chapter 6 . 12/19/2005
NateXMasa! Yeah! I love these two together! It's just that your the first person that acctually likes the two together!

_Saturn
smiling cat chapter 6 . 10/21/2004
That was really cute! I don't usually like yaoi storie but this one is interesting. I hope you will be updating it soon! - I wanna know Kuwata's answer!
tasukichiriko chapter 6 . 9/20/2004
Until today, I didn't know Harlem Beat slash existed. I'm glad, though, that I did stumble across it, especially this piece. I'm used to the Tokyopop names, so it took a bit to comprehend who everyone was, but it didn't stop this from becoming fully realized in my head. It's a beautiful piece, and I'm sorry you stopped writing it. I'd have loved to see more of this story. So, this is a bit late, but please know that I definitely don't feel that I wasted my time reading this fic, even though it isn't finished. Quality like this is hard to find in fanfic anyway, so I'm just glad for it to have been there at all. Thanks.
Eagle chapter 3 . 9/4/2003
This is the most beautiful ff that I have read*_*! I LOVE IT_
Chibi-Novatoo lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 8/20/2003
I loved the N/M pairing _ it was soo swet! the story was good...I read it twice...
Eagle chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Wow, I love your fanfiction*_*! I read only the first chapter but I will read the other as soon as possible*-*! It's very intresting, and... Kuwata*_*... Sbav*-*! He's my favorite XD!

Eh, eh, I will return for review the other chap_!

GBx_-!
kazuki chapter 6 . 9/14/2002
ne, ne, why did you stop this fic? *pout* I've waiting too long to see the new chapter, but still didn't find it. R u lose enjoyment to write the rest?

Ne, u couldn't do that! I love ur story and not many HB's fic outta there. U, u cannot just end it like thaaaat. Don't angry or down 'cause least review. An author must finish what he/she start! Hump, ganbatte ne! *ush u up to write*
Nivell chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
Interesting pairings here. I especially like Kuwata and Sakurai..hope to see more of this fic.