Reviews for Richard's Greatest Adventures: Season 1
Raptorgirl chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
LOL Screach and Thud are my favriot charictors I would love to be Penny I am so jelouse, ok I admit it I have a crush on Thud
DarthWill3 chapter 39 . 5/18/2012
I remember the events and characters from The Secret of Nimh all too well.

I didn't expect Grievous to kill Darth Tyranus. I guess he taught him a little too well.

At last, the prophecy has been fulfilled, and in a much brighter ending.

Way to go!
DarthWill3 chapter 38 . 5/17/2012
Ludwin having a kid? Sounds creepy.

I can't believe Anakin turned the Imperial clones against Darth Sidious! Totally unexpected!

Nice job on saving the Earth.
DarthWill3 chapter 37 . 5/17/2012
I remember Grievous' past all too well, dude, and his thing against Neimoidians.

Nice to see Nute Gunray, Rune Haako, and San Hill in this one. I wonder if we'll get to see Shu Mai, Wat Tambor, Poggle the Lesser, Po Nudo, Passel Argente, Tikkes, and others of the Separatist Council.

I never thought you could pit Grievous and the Separatist leaders against Sidious, now that they know his identity. Anakin might not be entirely happy about working with Gunray, though, especially when the Viceroy tried to kill Padme at least twice.
DarthWill3 chapter 36 . 5/16/2012
Nice to see Aayla Secura and Aurra Sing in this chapter! I didn't expect to see Bok, though. I remember Aayla cutting off his hand... and her master Quinlan Vos killing Bok's dad years ago.

So you fake your own death, eh? Genius!
DarthWill3 chapter 35 . 5/16/2012
Man, I just LOVE that Mad Bomber. He's such a cool villain.

Topsy's not happy about the kind of protection he's gotten from the police department, IS he? LOL

Never expected to hear about the Mad Bomber's connection with bombs from the Middle East... OR having all the other characters from the other LBT movies make an appearance in this chapters.

At least Topsy got the last laugh. ROFL
DarthWill3 chapter 34 . 5/14/2012
"Lizards of terror," huh? I like the sound of that.

What's Dan got against Sorin?

Slappy never stops, does he?

Ed in a Curly voice? That's just to funny!
DarthWill3 chapter 33 . 5/11/2012
That's quite a lot for a chapter, dude! I mean, I didn't expect that Mother Talzin would know about Sharptooth, let alone bring him back in this chapter.

Buzz droids sabotaging a train? Awesome!

So... You and Sharptooth had a history together, huh? Interesting.

Lot of unfamiliar songs, but well done.

JD turning into a Nightbrother? That's cool! Darth Maul and Savage Opress would've approved.
DarthWill3 chapter 32 . 5/7/2012
That "Practice, Practice, Practice" song makes me laugh!

I KNEW Scar and those hyenas couldn't be trusted for long! But then, I ALWAYS liked the bad guys best!
DarthWill3 chapter 31 . 5/7/2012
Happy birthday, J.D.!

Marmite? YICK! No one in their right mind would try making a cake outta THAT. LOL
DarthWill3 chapter 30 . 5/7/2012
Man, I can imagine a lot of the action going around here. Jafar's no pushover, I can tell you that.
DarthWill3 chapter 29 . 5/2/2012
Glad to hear you're dad's in one piece, Rick.

As for Boris and Natasha's disguises, it was hilarious!

And, dude, NEVER underestimate Mr. Big next time.

Glad to see James Bond in action.
DarthWill3 chapter 28 . 4/25/2012
I just LOVE Zurg! He's such a cool villain!
DarthWill3 chapter 27 . 4/24/2012
Maleficent was always one of the coolest Disney villains in history!

Nice fight with Darth Tyranus!
DarthWill3 chapter 26 . 4/19/2012
Cool! LOVE those Disney movies we've seen, Rick! No further questions asked!

I just LOVE that Court of Miracles song! Very blood-pumping!

You know, I'm pretty big on trains. Hate to see one crash.

Who'd have thought it? Yosemite Sam saves your skins! And he ain't no namby pamby! LOL