Reviews for Pillow Talk
Famous4it chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
I really like this! Please update soon, it's too good to abandon!
oncer chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
I like where you went with this story. Very creative thinking. It was lacking in cheesiness which I did not mind because that's all that seems to happen with these stories lately. I just really liked what you did. Thanks for sharing.
snoopykid chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Ok absolutly love the whole dog idea, although i would be pittying the dog too )
Kat chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
I really like these Mary Margaret and Emma bonding post-epi chapters, howcome you stopped?
whiskets chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
Great job. Red is one of my favorites. Nice to see her get good treatment from a good author. :)
whiskets chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Have we had enough motherly Mary Margaret? NEVER.

AGREED. You write their scenes so well. :)
kadair chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
You do a very good job here creating a way for these two women to speak to each other without it being awkward. I look forward to reading the rest.
hjbau chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
I like that you keep the details straight with the show. A lot of people seem to fail at that. When i first saw the Pilot i thought it was interesting that Granny made Emma's blanket, but now i sort of wish Snow had. Maybe Snow finished off the ribbon.
Lazey chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Wow, I love this story. First started reading it because I loved how Emma and Mary Margaret's relationship played out on the show and I love stories like this.

Then you started writing about Red/Ruby! Red is my favorite character and Red-handed was my favorite episode but it ended too abruptly making me want to find out what happened next (If it's not covered in season 2 I'm gonna scream). I'm writing something similar in my own fanfic but I think your take on it is better than mine.

Really great how you captured the characters, Emma, MM, Ruby. I did notice how Emma reacted when MM invited Ruby to stay with them and wondered how that awkward situation played out. Emma doesn't consider herself the room mate type. I never thought about Red/Ruby having a blanket like Emma but it makes sense that she would.

Awesome story all around. I hope you continue it.
PaoHalliwell chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
coool fic
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
Love the concept. can't wait to read more
sgcycle chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
Yey! A new chapter. You made my day.

I loved the interactions between Red and Snow. Their situation is so heart breaking-fugitives and without families. You did a great job capturing the mode of the story after their flight from the mountain.

Emma, Ruby, and Mary were awesome too. I wondered what it would be like for these three amazing ladies to be roommates and I was not disappointed.

Keep writing wonderful!
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
Great chapter!
Anon Reader chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
Yay for a Pillow Talk update! I enjoyed this chapter. Mary Margaret's reassurances were so maternal; I liked it. I also liked the bit about the blanket's having similar stitch patterns.
Temo chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
loved pouty Emma. I was thinking this would be set, post arrest. Talk about awkward!

I'm loving Snow and Red too, it could easily be a separate series, since you obviously have nothing but time to write fanfic! Actually I loved Emma and Ruby in Red-Handed, I was so bummed that she went back to the restaurant. They were a kick ass team. Hey, you could do another series about them! Just quit school/work/your family...I'll be waiting.

Are you as excited about next week as I am? I've been dying for more EvilQueen/Snow backstory. Okay now that I've given you your new assignments, I should leave you alone so that you can start churning everything out.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »