Reviews for Sorcerer's Pride
Guest chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Wow, can't wait for another update!
NixiePixieStix chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Gosh, I love this story! The relationship between Cleo and Balthazar is certainly a complex one, but I really like it. It's different from Dave's and Balthazar's.

I hope you update soon!
TithenElleth chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
AWESOME! Continue, I beg you! I like the twists and stuff you throw in and it is definitely not confusing. Dave is a little OOC but you probably know that. I was also wondering how Dave got Merlin's ring if Cleo was originally the Prime Merlinean. But update soon!
marauderette-47 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Oh. My. Godric. This is so amazing! I absolutely adore the idea, and I simply cannot wait for Chapter 5! Please update soon! PLEASE! I'm begging! Thanks for a wonderful read(:
Greenwood Archer chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
I am sorry I did not review earlier, a lot was happening lately.

I think I am enjoying this more then is healthy :D but I really do not care. This story is worth it!

Update soooooon!
Kirsten chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
I'm really enjoying this. I was very pleased to see you'd updated it! Can't wait for the next chapter. ;)
thebestfriend.3 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
you are an insanely amazing writer. everytime i read one of your stories, its like im reading a novel written by one of the most well known authors. you are truely amazing.
anon chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
Attire is a common word.
Greenwood Archer chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
This story really have a great potential and you are truly talented writer! Every chapter is better then the previous one!

I wish I had time to continue my fanfic since I have the plot in my head for like a year now, but it seems that teachers decided to have a competition who will give me the most homeworks.

Anyway, update! Update! Update! Update now!

:D
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
This isn't confusing at all! LOL can't wait for next week! If you update sooner, sorry if I can't write a review any time sooner because fanfiction is blocked at my house due to NETGEAR but it's unlocked at school...

...And OMG you like Sherlock Holmes? The one with Robert Downey Junior? Because the second movie was AWESOME! :D

Again, I can't wait for more :3

This is awesome!
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
"But I thought everyone Balthazar surrounded himself with were bad liars," was all Dave managed to splutter out as he stared incredulously at Cleo. The older of the two couldn't help but burst out in laughter at his statement. Her hazel eyes twinkled, and she gave him a huge grin.

"I am a bad liar, Dave," she breathed out another small chuckle, "Just compared to you, I'm a master at it."

LOL! So someone else is a bad lier besides Dave! I can immediately tell you that I'm a bad lier...I like this story and I shall continue reading it! Maybe I'll get some ideas for my own Sorcerer's Apprentice fanfic...I don't have a beta either so don't feel bad.
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I like this so far and I hope to start working on my own Sorcerer's Apprentice story :D this has a lot of potential and I can't wait to read more LOL!

I'm actually in my video production class and my mom is subbing and she brought "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" so I'm listening to it as background noise...

...Can't wait to see what happens next! I like Cleo so far :) she seems nice.
Greenwood Archer chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
I really like where this story is going. The plot seems really interesting so far. The only problem with it is that sometimes it is quite confusing, so it is hard to know what exactly is going on. Other then that, it is great!

Update soon :D!