Reviews for Never Underestimate Someone Acting For Their Child
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
This was SUPER brilliant. Loved it.
Trainer Wes chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Reminds me of the whole "You(Rumpel) need him(Bae) more then he needs you" Kinda thing...haha :'D Bae gets his own POV woo
Yes, good job with it
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This was really good, well done! :D

I really like their relationship and you protrayed it really well
GoldenDearie chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Could you continue the story? Please?
Celeste K. Raven chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This is very impressive. You included parts of the dialouge and actions from the actual show without tell us too much of what we already know, which people seem to have a hard time doing. Bravo!

Congrats on being the first person to write about Baelfire and his father. They have such an intersting relationship yet so few people publish stories about them. Well, we can change that!

Write On!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
POOr Bae, Poor Rump. I think Rump had good imtentions at first, but yiu know the expression About Which Road is Paved with good intention.
warwick-witch chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I like your take on it. I think the best thing about OUAT right now is that there is a lot of room for writers to give the characters personalities as, like you said, we don't know much about them... So we can pick up on little things and build the reality around them.

When I was reading your fic, I thought that actually the story about Rumpelstiltskin and his son and the man's inability to understand the boy is acutally a metaphore for the generation conflict. How often don't parents don't understand that their children are not like them? Or better, as we grow up, how often do we see that our parents exactly what they used to be as we were children?
grossasstoenails chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I freaking love Rumple. He's soooo twisted and cunning. And eeeevilll

Haha, sorry. Great story! I think it captures Bae's horror quite nicely :)
Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
damn girl!Baelfire is one strong kid!I wasn't like that when I was his age.

"Have you forgotten me already?"-kindda creepy

"Kiss. My. Boot."-oh,I loved that part!

I was completely terrified. I truly thought right there and then I was going to die. Die at my own Papa's hands-and that's sad :(

very tense,and IT!
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Ooh creepy I like it
LifeWatcher chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Told you I would read your stories ;)

You did a great job with Bae's character. He's exactly how I thought he would be. Observing the all scene through his eyes is quite interesting.

And you're a good writer! Your first fic? Quite impressive, really. I'll eagerly read 'A Son's Grief'!
Ranguvar27 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Wonderful first fic. I can see Baelfire thinking and doing everything here, and him being so scared of his father is devastating to see. Rumplestiltskin did what he had to do, but that doesn't mean Baelfire is going to like what he's become.

I can't wait to see what else you write.
Ravenclaw992 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Wow. Your writing is superb! It was wonderful and a delight to read his son's POV. Good work. I would love to see what other work you could come up with in the future. (

I wonder what ever really happened to his son...
MoonlitBlade chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Great job on your first fanfic!

This was really good for your first! You didn't stray from the actual plotline of the show and you portrayed Bae's thoughts in a clear and coherent manner. I think you accurately captured his character. I also really like your writing style and I hope to see more from you! :D