Reviews for Morning after
kingsholto chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
Omgosh. That was fantastic!
Hossyboy chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Lmafo the ending was incredibly funny.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Fuck. I laugh so hard at this! X'D this is so funny and you make such a clip hanger ending! I demand a sequels! XD
Nevyn chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
They never said who was missing, leaving it up tithe reader to deduce it themselves. John never even asked who was missing even though he was not in the room at the start of the conversation. You might want to fix this. We know it is Anderson, but stating so would be better.
Nevyn chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
John is absolutely clueless for a doctor. He should know that alcohol can lower inhibituons. So while Sherlock does a great job hiding it, the love he feels for John has been there for a while now.
And what kind of interview room doesn't have proper lighting? Whoever is in charge of the budget needs to take a look at the lighting in the building.
Nevyn chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
John is being extremely childish. And dense. He was in the military. He should be used to stripping in front of others. And really, Sherlock's cloths are too big on him. And Sherlock wants are his clothes back. There is no need to make a scene.
And if Lestrade is Sally's boss, then he is a doormat.
Off to next chapter!
Nevyn chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
I really Hate Sally. Loath. Detest. How come something terrible never happens to her?
I'm liking Anderson though. :D
Nevyn chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
So I was curious to know if The Yes Dance was real and went to YouTube to check. What did I just watch?! Sherlock has a phenomenal memory to quote the entire performance. They are sure to get the jam now.
The dance is definitely something I would have liked to see in person despite myself :D
HavenCraze chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
Pffft. wonder if John has one as well
HavenCraze chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
Oh gawd my stomach hurts from laughing so much!
HavenCraze chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
I-I cannot stop laughing!
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
...Hahahahaha! Omigod!
That's hysterical!
The Goddess Of Flash chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
ALL DESE FEELINGS AND DA CUTE STOWIE!

BTW-

YOU KNOW NOTHING CRIMINAL MINDS IS DA FAB!

In a criminal justice system, sexually based offences are considered to be especially hanus. In New York City, the detective who investigate these vicious felanies are members of an elite squad known as the special victims unit. Theses are there stories. DUN DUN

PLEASE

WHAT IS THIS?!

DUDE my show rocks!

Epic story LUUUU
DarkFrenz143 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
OMG Can't stop laughing. I read it twice... okay thrice before I proceed to the 2nd chapter. Love it!
Aingeal de Delgaty chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Oh my gosh! The yes dance! Thank you so much for that, I never would have come across something as amazing as that without this fic! xD