Reviews for The One I hated Most
chaoscrow chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Well, I'm crying now. :'( though I must say, and I say this as someone who has read a shit load of homestuck fanfiction, that this is the greatest one to be written so far, it's so beautiful, that's the only way I could ever hope to describe it. So thank you, thank you for writing this.
Z chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Aww, this was so cute! It's was very calm and peaceful, which is rare for these two.

I'd love is there was another chapter, a bit more explaining on what they did and possibly a mateship coming from this, because I don't think they could really hate each other now. Also, maybe a bit more background story on the other trolls, and they meet up with someone else, with a different chapter.

Possibly, each chapter they meet someone else, like Karkat at the end, before that Nepeta, and go back, and back, and back. Maybe they could meet Fef again.
fayfan chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Aww... Great fic! XD
Merucha chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
...Sadstuck never fails to depress me. :C
jestertrixs chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
You should totally write a sequel where Eridan and Sollux go out and find everyone! That'd be soooooooooooooo awesome!
verena zavion chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I think this fanfic\/\/as just plain /-\dorable. It-ad /-\ pleasent /-\nd peaceful feel to it, \/\/Vichy isn't found too ()ften \/\/hen these two /-\re paired. eep up the great \/\/ork!
LolliPopLoveChild chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Oh god... just... just so... adorable... wait... wait... let me get a tissue to dab away these tears that have sprung up from the adorablenesssss!
samsap chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
So amazing. Makes me wish there was more! TT Sol/Eri doesn't have enough supporters if you ask me...