Reviews for Time Makes all the Difference
maya31 chapter 41 . 12/24/2014
i love
April-Showers82 chapter 41 . 6/12/2014
Wonderful story! I loved how you kept them all in character but you showed how if circumstances were different how much better everyone's lives would be. I loved the interactions between everyone and how you made imprinting to be a good thing and not a potential love life destroyer. Also, I think that it was the perfect length. Although the end felt kinda rushed, but happy nonetheless.
Guest chapter 41 . 5/3/2014
cmon chapter 42
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 41 . 4/26/2014
Love this just as much the second time around as the first!
sharon chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
lovely
Guest chapter 41 . 10/4/2013
Even if that isn't the official ending it's a good one.
PastOneonta chapter 41 . 8/15/2013
This was a nice story. Bella and Jake were a loving and giving couple and I was happy to see them together. The whole Pack and extended family were good people committed to their tribe and their friends and family. The birth of babies, the transformation into wolves all combined to make this a nice, entertaining, sweet and engaging story. Edward was a creep and the Volturi were creepier but that's how they should be written! (To me). I appreciate the long term look at the love of Jake and Bella.
GirlsDontCry chapter 41 . 8/5/2013
yeah I was a little scared but yeah
LadyIce5 chapter 41 . 7/29/2013
The new generation of wolves sure let Aro know that they will not be their toys! They are meant to protect their people from the vampires, not protect vampires from other vampires. Time definitely made all the difference. How much changed and for the better. Thanks for sharing your story. Love it.
Bibi017 chapter 41 . 7/29/2013
J'ai adorer ton histoire. Tu as sus mettre beaucoup d'émotion dans tes écrits ce qui me les a fait vivre à mon tour. Je te lève mon chapeau.
J'espère avoir la chance de te lire à nouveau.
À bientôt j'espère.
Jeri252 chapter 41 . 7/29/2013
love it
Gracfully chapter 41 . 7/28/2013
so very awesome this here is
Flotsam And Jetsam chapter 41 . 7/28/2013
Good end to a good story. Have enjoyed all of it!
viola1701e chapter 41 . 7/28/2013
oh are we going to get an Aro POV? Alices Vision must have been pretty gruesome if the Volturi left LaPush without a second glance...
Joymel chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
I love this story! Although I'm sure we're all waiting for a little "lemonade", I'm glad to see the story develop first.