Reviews for Those Gilded Chains We Wear
TY IS IS SO CUTE AND CLEVER OH MY GOD I CAN'T THINK IS SI THE BEST WTF
RemmaForever chapter 25 . 6/27
YESSSSSSSSS
25kara chapter 42 . 4/27
fantastic story. i liked this pairing before, but this fic could make anyone fall in love with it. and while it's a shame it's unfinished, if chapter 42 is where it ends, it ends on an optimistic note. hermione and bellatrix are happy together, hermione has made a lot of progress in healing her love's mind, harry is willing to at least tolerate bellatrix, bellatrix is starting to make connections outside of hermione with ginny and now (presumably) andromeda's family. it's crazy how she's come such a long way! and also for how believably you wrote the process! this isn't just a good romance story, it's a very good redemption story as well. i'm sad i deleted my account a while ago, because this story alone is worth putting on my favorites.

i'll always remember this story regardless! again, what a fantastic story!
Sheyna chapter 42 . 4/26
Have to say I'm sad this is unfinished. Was good up until I found it abandoned but I decided to read it anyway.
Raven41 chapter 1 . 2/13
This is seriously killing me. It just ends... I need closure :C
MaggieMalfoy chapter 42 . 1/18
Just Read the Entire Story! Love this so much! I really hope you decide to update at some point :)
MavteSievers chapter 42 . 12/19/2021
I hope you will come back. It’s been 5 years and I can't wait to see what happens next with our ladies. Hope you don't drop the story, I like your writing style and the way you describe the characters a lot. I like this whole story, can you continue the story? This is one of the best fic about Bellamione I have read.
nobleshawn chapter 42 . 11/4/2021
This story has been a wonderful read up to this point and I am happy to have followed up on the recommendation to check it out.
Now though, I am just sad. This has been one of my favorite depictions of Bellatrix, and the Black sisters as a whole, and I don't know if I will ever see this story finished.
I have thoroughly enjoyed your writing and your depictions of the characters and want to see what is in store for them in the future. Does Hermione get to continue with SPEW? Does the Malfoy family recover financially? Socially? I want to know all of these things and more. Please just let me know.
BellamioneForever2022 chapter 2 . 11/2/2021
Elysian17 chapter 42 . 10/8/2021
It's been five years and I'm sad. This is one of the best stories I've read. You've done an absolute amazing job at conveying emotions throughout the story, much better than JK did.
Laura BM chapter 42 . 10/2/2021
Waou i love the story ! Thank you. Bellamione my fav True Love .
A Guy Named George chapter 41 . 9/26/2021
I've read this fic many times over the years, even while unfinished it's still one of my favorites. Gives me a lot of the good feels. Even if you never come back to it, thanks for what was given! :D
ventrex chapter 10 . 8/27/2021
I normally don't comment on fanfictions and I think this fic is abandoned anyway (?), but wow.. I've gotta say, that was my favorite chapter so far, I was so hooked :o
also I knew from the beginning that something was up with that tea.. :(

your note at the end was very relatable, I myself struggle with these thoughts.. but I mean that's what fiction's for, right? not everything has to be 100% realistic because where's the point in that?

also, greetings from a fellow German
BellatrixSwanMillsGranger chapter 42 . 6/30/2021
Just finished rereading for probably the 100th time and I still love it just as much as I did the first time. Can’t wait to see what happens with our ladies. :)
BellaBerry12 chapter 1 . 6/19/2021
reading again for the second time
2,718 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »