Reviews for Those Gilded Chains We Wear
Yo mama chapter 42 . 7/1
I love how bella has opened up
irishgirl686 chapter 42 . 6/20
I found this fic recommended somewhere and despite the discomfort I felt with a Bellatrix/Hermione fic, I pulled it up on my phone and took a look. That was yesterday evening. I read from the second I opened that tab all the way to about 7AM without stopping. I literally could not stop. I could not put it down. Im exhausted but so so pleased to have read this story. It made Bella human in a way she never has been for me before. And now I'm looking for more Bellamione to keep me sated until you post again. I don't think anytying else will compare to this masterpiece though. I think I started this ship at the pinnacle. But I'll give a few others a try.
TalkAlot135 chapter 42 . 6/11
This is one of the best bellamione story's out there.
Favorite Bellamione story! Thanks for sharing! Hope you are able to finish it someday!
averyschaefer chapter 5 . 6/3
This story is engaging! I find myself laughing out loud and reading with rapt attention. Can't wait to see how the two women relationship will grow and form. :)
joy.rolo chapter 42 . 6/2
im glad that you finally had Harry brought inot this so he can see another side of Sirius. To be honest, I thought the whole "in bed" thing was cus Ron probably went on a rant and was overheard or something. Love your story and the writing! Can't wait to see Bella with lil Teddy
yourwheezy chapter 42 . 6/2
I devoured this entire story and now I'm left waiting for another update I love everything about this story so far. It's my first Bellatrix and Hermione pairing and it was oddly believable while reading. The progression of the plotline and the character growth was executed so flawlessly. The gradual changes made it much more believable. I can't wait for another update! I hope you haven't abandoned this because it's truly a masterpiece. Happy writing!
yourwheezy chapter 1 . 5/28
I've never read a story pairing Bellatrix and Hermione before but a Hermione fanfiction group I'm in described this story and it seemed so interesting I just had to give it a shot! I'm so glad I did! This first chapter was splendidly done. The characterisation, plot line, writing style, and interactions between characters was all quite fantastic thus far and I look forward to reading the next chapter!
moviescene chapter 40 . 5/17
Here I am back for a 3rd, 4th, and 5th read-through. I did a full read and then re-read all my favorite parts, twice, at least. This story haunts me and I keep returning to it. Be proud of what you have accomplished and that you have touched so many people. I hope to do the same, some how, some way. Thank you so much. Best wishes.
nightowl32 chapter 42 . 5/7
This is easily my at the same level as the most wonderful fanfic I have ever read, The Secret's in the Telling." That is one of my all time favorite stories in general and this one... it is right there with it. I didn't know what to expect here (just figured out Bellamione existed) but I am so glad that this was my first Bellamione story.
Thank you for this absolutely beautiful story. I cried, I laughed, my heart broke for Bella... This is what a fantastic author writes and the emotion provoked by this writing is what I look for in fics, but rarely read anymore because so many lack respect for canon and any form of substance.

Anyway, whatever with my run on sentences.
Thank you so much for this story.
Will you please finish this!
nightowl32 chapter 35 . 5/6
I... I don't even know what to say other than thank you for the most beautiful love scene I think I've ever read. I think I cried.

Worth staying up until 0430, my God.
Darktiger17 chapter 11 . 5/4
Re-reading because I am that obsessed. Also bought the Le pop album from Katzenjammer...I absolutely love their music omfg. It reminds me of Bellatrix and bellamione now, and also just love the vibe of it. Like you're sitting in a dark bar that's close to the beach. If that makes sense. Thank you for those recommendations (sorry for the rant im a big music lover)
Ms. Rugby chapter 42 . 4/30
Love this! We will forever wait for an update. Please take your time but do not leave this masterpiece unfinished. :-)
BellatrixLesloths chapter 42 . 4/24
This is such an amazing fanfiction,it deserves more recognition. I was recommended by a Narcissa account on instagram and I honestly am so glad I read slow burn killed me,but once I got into it,it was so worth comment may have gaps due to my platform.I would beg for an update,but since it’s been two years,I’m not holding my breath! Seriously though,do consider updating
2,544 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »