Reviews for Those Gilded Chains We Wear
Philosophize chapter 37 . 4/11
Please don't abandon this story...
But Why Leave It So Unfinished
And
why tell us nothing
Eu chapter 1 . 4/6
Ou termina essa história aí
Hawky chapter 37 . 4/4
Omg, I read this whole fanfic instead of doing my homeworks. Well, anyway, totally shipping this pairing now! Can't wait for the next update...
Vijanti chapter 37 . 4/3
I was waiting impatiently for the next chapters. It's pity that you don't write it any more. I have to remove from following list too much already in there.
Bye!
This is a thing of beauty and I really hope that you're not dead. Best wishes, and hope to see you back someday.
Please, I am begging you KuraiBites, to write more of this wonderfully brilliant fantastic story of yours. Please it's been since December 2012 with no updates, no shiver of reading more of what happens between such amazing ladies. No more of your beautifully constructed and complex couple Hermione and Bellatrix(sobbing) please(sniffing)write for your 1,097 fans.
I would LOVE a update. I know it has been years but hopefully you will come back to your poor readers who wait with bated breath for the next chapter.
Is this fix discontinued? Please let us know either way. Such a shame if it is :(
Leez chapter 1 . 3/22
Have you abandoned this fic? I don't see why you would want to tbh, sure I can understand some life issues getting in the way but after 15 months I think you'd at least be able to give us a shout out. Last we heard from you you were planning on updating just before or after Christmas 2012. This is a really good and well received fic. It's a true testament to your writing ability and I honestly sincerely hoped host you return to us/ it soon. This fic is just too good to be left unfinished like so many others...

Best Regards,

Hoping to hear from you soon,

Leez
smurf chapter 1 . 3/21
Hi kuraibites,
I'm re-reading your story again, due to lack of excellent hermione/bellatrix fic, and its better than I remembered.
I suppose it's because this time i'm re-reading it as a whole, and found it more smooth and pleasurable since my previous method was devouring a new chapter in speed record, then anxiously waiting for the next chapter.
Again, your story is so well done and captures the characters perfectly.
Since fic seems to be quite close to an end, and assuming you are in good health, i wonder why the reason for absconding it? Let me and all your fans know if you're well, just give us a peace of mind, love.
Fanfic.Fanatic20 chapter 35 . 3/20
For this being your first 'smut' you did a really good job. Very impressive and the setting was great. True I wanted to get to that but the build up to get to this point was very good. :D How many chapters do you plan on doing cause I thought I read something about 40 chapters?
Emzie chapter 10 . 3/12
Actually makes this chapter even better. It brought tears to my eyes. I feel quite affected by this chapter. Thank you so much for this awesome story. It's 2 am and I am going to carry on reading this now, even though I have to be up at 7. Please keep up writing xx
Emzie chapter 10 . 3/12
I'm just now reading this amazing story and I would just like to say that I found this chapter breathtaking. The court was just so cleverly laid out and I am so excited to see what happens between Hermione and Bella. I love these two together so much. Your heart to heart at the bottom ctuslly
Little Yellow chapter 37 . 3/6