Reviews for Anything That Can Go Wrong
Lloyd chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Well hop to it already
doodlertoday chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Fantastic chap! I forgot how intriguing this story was! It just seems to be a story with endless possibilities, you could have as little or as much detail as you want. Personally, I really want to hear more about the night everything went wrong and the period before Naruto left. I hope to see you explore Naruto's time on the streets and what he did for money and if he ever did try to turn his life around himself :D I bet it will be pretty hilarious to see these two idiot try to live together! Wonder how the rest of the friends will react to the reappearance :P
ack I feel like i'm giving you prompts. Anyway, great work!
MsCatPlainer chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
I love this story so much right now. I actually cried during one part, and I am not that type of person that sheds tears easily. xD
As much as I would love to put "update soon", I am looking forward to the updates on your other stories as well. Your writing is beautiful, and I feel drawn in to every story you have on your profile. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to read more from you in the future!

-The Spirit of Flight
TigrezzTail chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
Heh, Naruto acting like a ginormous brat seems perfect for withdrawal. Kurama's subconscious must really have a hold on him, or he really loved Naruto with his whole being before all of this, to be willing to take him in.
AnimeMangaFan321 chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
Another great story. I love KuramaxNaruto fics. You make great Plots.
Sachiel Angelo chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
My god... Naruto is so out of it... Someone need to pull him back.
doodlertoday chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Really enjoyed this! UPDATE SOOOON! YOU PROMISED ME D': ...yes, this is me beginning my hounding xD
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Can't wait for more updates on this. It's really starting to get interesting :)
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
I think it's Sasuke... I think that is. I wonder though, what made Naruto snap and listen to his dark side. And this lover of Naruto's, what did he do to him :'(
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I can't wait to read more. Poor Naruto, what the hell happened to make him like that :'(

I swear if it had something to do with his boyfriend!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
man Naruto is a mess... I had no idea why I did not come across this story before.
TigrezzTail chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Heh, how convenient that they found Naruto just as Kurama comes back to town. I know a plot device when I see one! Although it should have been obvious that Naruto has an addictive personality with his addiction to ramen. Not everyone is addicted sex, drugs or booze. For some it's certain foods, or adrenaline highs and other things. So whoever suggested drugs to Naruto in the first place should've been drug out into the street and shot for being so f**ing stupid!
melissaaax3 chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
So far it seems very good. I can't wait to see how all of your plans for this story turn out and I can't wait until the two main characters meet! That will not go over well at all.
Adam-1D chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Kyuubi! Because he is one awesome redhead! LOL.