Reviews for Anything That Can Go Wrong
Pat123 chapter 4 . 4/27
O come on it was getting good
Why0Am0i0Here chapter 4 . 3/1
Ya know I really love your story's and I would love for you to update some if them hell all of them PLEASE DO SO! Please
trueimpa chapter 4 . 9/16/2015
Update the story already so Naruto can stop suffering

Lol nice story so far
kumakou chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
Next chapter please
Lloyd chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Well hop to it already
DDAA chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Fantastic chap! I forgot how intriguing this story was! It just seems to be a story with endless possibilities, you could have as little or as much detail as you want. Personally, I really want to hear more about the night everything went wrong and the period before Naruto left. I hope to see you explore Naruto's time on the streets and what he did for money and if he ever did try to turn his life around himself :D I bet it will be pretty hilarious to see these two idiot try to live together! Wonder how the rest of the friends will react to the reappearance :P
ack I feel like i'm giving you prompts. Anyway, great work!
GhostsThough chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
I love this story so much right now. I actually cried during one part, and I am not that type of person that sheds tears easily. xD
As much as I would love to put "update soon", I am looking forward to the updates on your other stories as well. Your writing is beautiful, and I feel drawn in to every story you have on your profile. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to read more from you in the future!

-The Spirit of Flight
TigrezzTail chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
Heh, Naruto acting like a ginormous brat seems perfect for withdrawal. Kurama's subconscious must really have a hold on him, or he really loved Naruto with his whole being before all of this, to be willing to take him in.
AnimeMangaFan321 chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
Another great story. I love KuramaxNaruto fics. You make great Plots.
Sachiel Angelo chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
My god... Naruto is so out of it... Someone need to pull him back.
DDAA chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Really enjoyed this! UPDATE SOOOON! YOU PROMISED ME D': ...yes, this is me beginning my hounding xD
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Can't wait for more updates on this. It's really starting to get interesting :)
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
I think it's Sasuke... I think that is. I wonder though, what made Naruto snap and listen to his dark side. And this lover of Naruto's, what did he do to him :'(
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I can't wait to read more. Poor Naruto, what the hell happened to make him like that :'(

I swear if it had something to do with his boyfriend!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
man Naruto is a mess... I had no idea why I did not come across this story before.