Reviews for Cheater Cheater
Laine chapter 6 . 2/28
Come on...3 months, why? Why put this amazing story on hold for so long.

Does this ever have a chance of being updated soon or no? I wanna see Sasuke have an epiphany already. Mind rattling epiphany and jealousy and hurt and regret...

...and Kurama x Naruto action, with Sasuke being a cuckold. So. Hot. Cuckold Sasuke ftw...
Juneblue chapter 1 . 2/20
PLEASE UPDATE!

Please, please! I like Sasuke's character and the intrigue surrounding his affairs. I am dying to know what it is he is doing so late. And the blossoming love affair between Kurama and Naruto, I like their characterizations. The playful, confident Kurama, I have a very sexy image in mind. Even though you may not have described Kurama's appearance specifically, I have such a vivid image in mind. Very attractive. Naruto is his apple of affection, and I adore this dynamic.

The contrast between Sasuke and Kurama is staggering but makes this story all the more enjoyable. You definitely crafted the abusive relationship between Naruto and Sasuke not OVERBOARD, thanks so much. The abuse is gradual, and almost 'slippy', it slips, like when Sasuke pushes more than he had to or shoves or pulls violently-that just seemed real to me.

Kurama and Sasuke have interactions and business dealings outside this whole 'soap opera affair', which makes this story MORE enticing. Power play is a theme here.

I would just love to get an update from you dear, this is great work. Would love to see the TURNING POINT of this story. The tipping point in Sasuke, the fall from 'cold fronts' to 'passionately simmering'. I am so interested to see this specifically. When Sasuke himself experiences the epiphany and moment of 'you don't realize until you've lost'. How would he cope?

And Naruto's sinful behaviors, felt so justified to me PERSONALLY. I've been rooting for Naruto. I have always nested a sensitive spot for those that get neglected. He was neglected and emotionally abused. I can't help but feel moved that he's finding happiness, but the only concern is that this happiness is deceivingly 'deep'. Kurama could leave anytime, which I'm sure he will at some point. And Naruto's going to have to cope alone. Get through the obstacles alone.

And that's another thing. I like how this story has obstacles. Keep them coming!

PLEASE UPDATE!
Love, love,
June
HibaTsu-Lover chapter 6 . 2/9
Okay... I seriously love this story and the cliff hanger is annoying but I can't blame you on that! I'm just waiting for some more confrontation between Naruto and Sasuke! good story!
Lil-lo chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
The cliff hanger is going to be tough to wait through...I hope Naruto can sneak back in alright because I don't see him making it on the snack excuse. Part of me thinks Sasuke is cheating, but the people in the house are probably team Hawk (I thought Suigetsu had white hair, but the wiki said in anime it has a blue tint, so the more you know :D), so now there could be more going on.

I guess due to point of view I really want Naruto and Kurama to find their way together.
NaokoKami chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
Aww Naruto, I'll hate Sasuke for you so you don't have to! I'm ready to slit his eyes, 'cause he dare touch you! And cut his hands off...then cook them and make him eat them...along with his raw eyes! I think I made my point. I'll always protect you!
SunMoonKitsune chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
dun dun dun! what gonna happen next?! i really wanna know :D so please continue the story! :D
Night-Chan-DragonEyes chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
itsfr nothing but don' tyou mean 'yakuza' instead of 'yazuka'?
TigrezzTail chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
Well, at least Kurama sees that there is more to Sasuke than his business face shows. And that extra could come with some bad baggage. After all if something bad/illegal comes out about Sasuke, all of his client businesses are going to be going through hoops to prove they weren't involved. Although I have to admit that I'm dying to know just as much as they are. Not sure I feel sorry for Naruto. It's just the way he is, never thinking things through... You kinda expect it after awhile, you know?
Sachiel Angelo chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
I really dont know if I want to continue. I can't help but feel bad for Naruto. Now I really don't care what Sasuke's reason is, even if it was a really good reason. I just want Naruto to get a divorce paper and sign it.
itachisgurl93 chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
sigh...thx for the update!
KarimaWhatev chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
Ohhh... Sasuske... -_-
How about Naruto leaves Sasuke, burns his 'precious' house and goes for Kyuubi? Eh? :D
Wait...there's drugs in the box, isn't there..? That's why that bastard is always agitated! That would explain a lot.

Come on I want the part where Naru's happy, and Sasuke's depressed ,miserable ( and maybe a little suicidal ) :/ That will come soon right? Please?
thor94 chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
interesting chapteur, little smut, even if it was more a self fantasy.

When naruto finally leaving sasuke? the never give up naruto become boring in this case.
When we know about naruto family and past?

do you plan writting lemon, or all intercourse will be off screen?
Kit suns chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
Plz continue
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
Please update soon!
bluebeere chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
Will there be a next chapter ?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »