Reviews for walk to the bottom of pandora's box
whiteDevilTeh chapter 1 . 11/21
Interesting plot, interesting concept. Keep up the good work! Off to read other stuff you wrote
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I really loved this story. I found it fascinating and the characters were marvelously written. It was tragic yet hopeful among so many other things. Very nice!
AXiMO chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Although It's short,it's really good one.

Thanks for posting this fic.
Lance58 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
wow interesting plot! i really hope there's a continuation :P.. but its a great one shot.. i hope you make more stories
takamachi chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Wow! It sounds reasonable tat J.S. left the clones survive.

For him, The F.A.T.E. Project is one of his achievement, I wonder will Jail and Nagajima sibling live as well, since they are clones too.
Honulicious chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Ooh very interesting. Hmm I wonder if thry should have tried making clones instead of going there. but.I guess going there would help them make more clones.
Craxuan chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
May huh... Time flies by so fast these days.

You already know my input on the fic, but I can't really evaluate this short story now unless you continue it, since it is meant to be continued.
Lazarian chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Damn. The premise looks so goood...*pout* Not fair that it's left hanging. *sigh* still awesome though. Food for daydreams~
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
It's nice to see you posting up a new story. Wondering if you can write more NanoFate...maybe towards romance? Thanks